In Regards to Suffering

The Galactic Codex states:

“Suffering and pain have no value in enlightened Galactic society liberated from the influence of Dark Forces and other aspects of cosmic anomaly.  To value pain, suffering and sacrifice as a part of the growth experience was a part of the programming from the Dark Forces in order to enslave the population of the occupied planets more easily.”

Eckhart Tolle states:

“As long as you resist suffering, it (disentanglement) is a slow process because the resistance creates more ego to burn up.  (Eckhart's definition of "ego" is the false self, of "I," in every thought – every memory, interpretation, opinion, viewpoint, reaction, and emotion.  "Ego" can be interchangeable with "lurker.")  When you accept suffering, however, there is an acceleration of this process, which is brought about by the fact that you suffer consciously.  You can accept suffering for yourself, or you can accept it for someone else.  In the midst of conscious suffering, there is already the transmutation.  The fire of suffering becomes the light of consciousness.

The paradox is that suffering is caused by identification with form and erodes identification with form.  A lot of it is caused by the ego, although eventually suffering destroys the ego – but not until you suffer consciously.

One of the ego's many erroneous assumptions, one of its many deluded thoughts is, “I shouldn’t have to suffer.”  That thought itself lies at the root of suffering.  That thought makes you suffer so much more.  It is a distortion of the truth, which is always paradoxical.  The truth is that you need to say yes to suffering before you can transcend it.”

-------

Although I agree that suffering is unnecessary for evolution and is an archonic manipulation, occurrences designed to cause suffering are often unavoidable.  When I adopt the Galactic Codex perspective during such occurrences, I start thinking, “I shouldn’t have to suffer.  No one should have to suffer.  This isn’t fair.”  And yes, this actually does amplify the suffering.  When I work with Eckhart Tolle’s material, however, I suffer much less.  I can even reach a point of having inner peace, with all the ‘bad stuff’ no longer putting me in a ‘not-so-nice place’ that I see so many people getting sucked into lately.

Is it adopting archonic programming to surrender and accept suffering in order to reduce suffering, and even to a degree, transcend suffering?  Or, is it simply a matter of doing what works?  With unavoidable scenarios, doing what works is not “valuing pain, suffering and sacrifice.”

Why not do what works?

Comments

  1. If a mind game comes up that just goes in circles, one can say, "No, I'm not playing that game anymore." In addition to the power of Now, there is the power of No. This "No" doesn't come from a place of inner resistance. This "No" is instead the awareness that mind games only diminish inner being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one type of suffering that is inevitable and that is suffering coming from change.

    So for instance, if an obese person decides to lose weight, it goes through suffering.
    The person is suffering because of changes in diet and exercise - but the more the person is progressing, the easier it becomes.

    Leaving the comfort zone creates suffering as a byproduct, but in long term, it reduces suffering!
    On the other hand, if the obese person decides to stay in the comfort zone, it feels good, but in long term, the suffering increases more and more over time, because the obesity is making health problems worse!

    It's like asking yourself:
    "Am I going through some amount of suffering now to have a better life or do I stay where I am with the risk of my life quality decreasing?"

    It's basically the choice between:
    - Temporary suffering and getting something good in long term.
    - Temporary comfort and getting suffering in long term.

    I dunno if you can use this blueprint for every aspect in life, but I would say that something like obesity is an example that too much comfort can actually harm you!

    This is also a reason why I am fascinated by people like David Goggins. He was once an obese guy, too with an average 9 to 5 job.
    But his life dream was to become a Navy Seal.
    Nobody forced him to go through all this hell - he could've sticked to his average life, but he didn't.
    Normal people would say: "Why are you going through so much suffering? There's no reason for that!"
    As a consequence of his consistency, Goggins became famous and a great inspiration for others!
    However, what really fascinates me about Goggins is not just his accomplishments, but his mentality of "I just do it anyway!"

    And this is also a reason why I watch videos about Goggins sometimes, because it really helps me to endure suffering, whether it's voluntary or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS:
    What I was talking about is suffering in a "normal range".
    Needless to say that nobody should suffer from war, famine, poverty, psycho terror etc.

    However, the perspective on suffering changes entirely, if you consciously decide yourself for a challenge with the aim to gain experience and to become stronger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there is a beneficial form of suffering that creates growth. Lifting weights hurts but makes the muscles stronger! Indeed, in the long run, doing the work to be healthy entails less suffering overall. It’s like the heartbeat. The heart beats fast during exercise, but beats less in the long term, because the resting heartbeat becomes slower.

      As for the really extreme forms of suffering (abuse), only unnecessary damage is done. Those scenarios should not exist, but they unfortunately still happen. It’s possible to (at a certain stage) not suffer in those scenarios too. This is surrender (that’s forced) on a level that causes detachment to the point of completely going outside the body. The cabal uses this to program selected individuals. Different ball park, yeah.

      Delete
  4. I notice that there are days when my attention is focused on my screwups from the past, with no focus at all on anything positive I’ve ever done. Or, pressure is exerted on weak spots. I’m made to feel horrible about myself, and my thinking becomes very negative. Today was one such day. However, in the midst of this, I observed that the day before this, I wasn’t feeling this way. Because I wasn’t feeling this way before, the horrible feelings and thoughts are artificial. Knowing that it’s all fake allowed me to snap out of it. They are playing games with people.

    They may be targeting different people on different days. They may be alternating because they now have less resources than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yesterday morning and early afternoon were tough too. I forgot about that. Later in the day though, I felt better. Same pattern for today. It seems to come and go in waves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)