My Advise, Take or Leave: Don't Give Yourself a Stroke

There are different wars going on in the world in isolated locations.  Even so, the vast majority of the surface population are not in immediate physical danger.  However, many people are harming their own bodies.  Eckhart explains how:

“Although the body is very intelligent, it cannot tell the difference between an actual situation and a thought.  It reacts to every thought as if it were a reality.  It doesn't know it is just a thought.  To the body, a worrisome, fearful thought means “I am in danger,” and it responds accordingly, even though you may be lying in a warm and comfortable bed at night.  The heart beats faster, muscles contract, breathing becomes rapid.  There is a buildup of energy, but since the danger is only a mental fiction (you are not in any immediate physical danger in your immediate environment), the energy has no outlet.  Part of it is fed back to the mind and generates even more anxious thought.  The rest of the energy turns toxic and interferes with the harmonious functioning of the body.”

The youtuber The Real BPEarthWatch would get so worked up over 'worldly affairs' that I would often hear shakiness in his voice.  A few hours ago, he made a video about himself having blood pressure at over 200.  The doctor told him he had a stroke as well.  It's pretty safe to say that he did this to himself because he became so stressed out.

I conclude that
The Real BPEarthWatch is one of many who get so caught up in all the drama in the world that they make their blood pressure go sky high, even to the point of causing strokes.  All they had to do was put some distance between themselves and 'worldly insanity.'  It's even biblical - "In this world but not of this world" means to take a step back and know oneself beyond thoughts and emotions from worldly dramas.

Many get so lost in all the 'stuff' in the world that they forget about what's really important:  Harmonization with one's body, the environment, and the planet.  Taking care of one's own health and well-being, and helping others in various ways if one's 'cup runneth over' and/or if one feels guided - 'that sort of thing.'  

I myself may have some health problems in the stomach area, but I don't have high blood pressure and I don't get strokes, because I choose not to allow the mainstream and alternative media to 'get to me' anymore.  Someone could say, "Oh, you'll care when missiles are hitting you!  It's coming!"  Well, I've been told many times that something like this would happen for years now, and every time, this has been a nothing burger.  All those times by all those people with high blood pressure saying "it's all about to go down," and all those times - nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  

Oh by the way, I don't care about the upcoming election.  I don't care who gets elected.  I'm not playing their games anymore.  I was fooled in 2016, but not this time.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."

If other people want to run around like chickens with their heads cut off, I guess that's on them.  

I tried to let people know there is another way.  That's all I can do.

Sorry for the rant, but damn.  It's like everyone's on crack. 

Comments

  1. Oh, I had some similar thoughts lately and understand your frustration!

    Even though some people wouldn't like to hear it:
    It's an illusion to think that everything is getting worse constantly!
    I mean, I can only speak for myself, but just because people are in doomer mode, it doesn't mean that my life becomes worse, too! (Well, unless, I would allow myself to get affected by others)

    It doesn't help anybody to destroy myself - in fact, I even had a burnout already in 2019. So, I allow myself to have a good time, to have fun - despite what's happening out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Illusion is mostly all the dark forces have left to work with. Indeed, it gets frustrating when I see doomers fall for all the hype. Evidently they didn't learn from all those times before.

      Yep, having fun is where's it's at! I watched some old episodes of SG-1 lately. I love the style of humor they used in certain parts! 😹

      Delete
  2. The real evildoers (for the sake of convenience I'm using this term) are the ones behind the scenes who create duality dramas on earth. They create artificial battles between good and evil – from us vs. them 'duality engineering.' They manipulate both ends of the spectrum.

    If duality dramas ended on earth, the real evildoers would lose their control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)