The Cabal Are Blocking My Ability to Comment on 2012 Portal (Updated 4 times)

Here is what's happening when trying to comment on 2012 Portal.  I've tried over a dozen times and it keeps giving this message:

 


When a comment won't go through for submission (from time to time), it's always been a different kind of error message than the one above.

The internet is working faster this morning, but so far, the comment keeps getting blocked to be sent through for approval.  I will keep trying.

And definitely, I will do what I can to help with the peace meditations.

Update: 

I didn't use the "print screen" in time, but this message showed up after I continued to try to post the comment: "You have created a maximum number of comments for the day. Please try again tomorrow."  I kept trying after this, and then it returned to the previous message of "Failed to publish comment. Please try again later."

Definitely, this is interference from the cabal.

I also deleted my telegram from what happened with attacks in regards to a different group.  I am trying to reinstall it, and it's asking for a verification code to be sent to my phone, but the code isn't going through after 3 tries, so I'm also being blocked from getting on telegram and letting others know what's happening.

Update #2:

The attempts to try to comment continue.  This time, it went back to this:

 

 

The next few tries though, it returned back to "Failed to publish comment. Please try again later." 

Update #3:

It keeps going back and forth from the error message and the failure message.

Over an hour has gone by trying to get the comment to go through, with probably over 100 attempts.  If such lengths have been taken to stop me from commenting, the peace meditation for Israel must be very important.

Update # 4:

The internet is going super slow again and barely working (which is a breach of contract from the internet provider, as the contract guarantees a minimum speed that is obviously not remotely being reached), but I tried to make the comment again just now, and finally, it went through.  This post will remain to expose the tactics of the cabal.

Comments

  1. The internet can be tricky. Maybe that's the case though.
    Thank you for helping! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)