Advice: Stay Away From Occult Groups and Stay Hidden

In the world of the occult, it's extremely important to remain hidden and not be a part of any groups.  There are many positive occultists in occult groups, but there are always 'bad apples,' and these bad apples have always seen me as an easy target, and cause absolute mayhem in my dreamstate.

With what I've seen in the dreamstate from attacks, I can say for certain that this statement by Cobra is 100% FALSE:

"Without black holes, Kabbalistic black magic is much less effective, since qliphoth no longer exist:"

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2023/05/portal-of-light-activation-and-taiwan.html

Because I was foolish and decided to be a part of an occult group on telegram, I'm seeing more beings from the qliphoth than I have in a long time. The qliphoth is very active in the occult world.  It's not just subquantum anomaly either - no way.  I was visited for a third time by a giant spider in the dreamstate, among other things I won't describe because they are so messed up.  I will survive it, but I don't need any more of these experiences - I've had enough negative dreamstate experiences for 1000 lifetimes or more (I'm not exaggerating).

Several years ago when I had a facebook and was active in various groups, the experiences were similar - dreamstate attacks galore.  

Those who attack others in the dreamstate are cowards without a shred of honor, because when someone is asleep and dreaming, unless they are very advanced adepts (which I'm not), their defenses are down. 

Although the above statement by Cobra is 100% FALSE, there is great power in the meditations.  Although Cobra is not always 100% accurate, there are powerful forces behind 2012 Portal who are positive.  

(I would love to hear an explanation on how I'm wrong when I say Cobra's statement is 100% false, although I doubt I'll get one.)

I was doing the Rose Cross ritual and Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram for clearing, but these rituals don't work at all for me, so I will return to what I was doing before.

Carry on. 

Update: 

The dreamstate attacks coincided with the war breaking out in Israel.  The carnage there is perhaps record-breaking, even worse than the carnage in Ukraine, due to rapidity.  I'm not a fan of Israel, but people getting shot in their cars in the streets in mass is absolutely horrific, and generates a massive amount of loosh in a short period of time.

I don't mean to be adversarial against Cobra when refuting his statement about the qliphoth.  It's just that I can't deny what I've experienced with entities from the qliphoth as of late.  Maybe the entities really are from subquantum anomaly though.  I'm doing the best I can to remain stable.  I've been attacked quite a bit over the years, but this recent attack really took me off guard.  My sanity has survived even worse attacks from the past, and I will use them as reference points to help pull me through the current ordeal.

Perhaps baneful occultists take the form of spiders in the dreamstate/astral.  The spider may be symbolic of manipulation and control for them.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)