Being Intelligent is not the Same as Being Awake

I haven't even read a 1/3 of the book "Stellar Man," and I'm already having further confirmation that my intuition was on the right track regarding presence.

If people don't have a gun to their heads, if people are not homeless and/or starving to death, if people are not in extreme chronic pain, if people are not being physically tortured, and other types of dire circumstances (most of the surface population are not in dire circumstances), the present moment is what sets them free.

Making projections into the future is one of the primary ways, if not the primary way - of vamping energy, including the latest popular claim that Earth will be liberated in 2024 or 2025.  Whether or not Earth will be liberated at such a time doesn't matter, because the ultimate effect is that people are still having their minds trapped in imagined future scenarios instead of facing the present-moment reality, which, if people look deeply enough, is the only reality that can exist for them. 

It's true that events in the near future need to be planned though.  For example, meals can be made to plan the next work day.  However, there are two different ways of dealing with this near future:

1. "I need to make some meals for my next day at work."

2. "I have to make these stupid meals for this stupid job that I hate working at surrounded by sheeple!  I hate this!  Why isn't there any intervention to get me out of this shit hole of a life!?"

With #1, the parasites are not fed.  With #2, the parasites enjoy their feast. 

For those who are not in dire circumstances previously mentioned (this is a disclaimer I have to repeat to not be verbally attacked), maybe ask yourself a question:  

With all the stuff that goes on in your mind, have you ever found that when you empty your mind and face reality as it is in the here and now, you start to feel harmonious and spiritual?  I have, and the reason is because my spirit is able to enter my consciousness because being in the present moment synchronizes the spirit with the body.  When doing this, I don't even try to have positive thoughts.  I just simply am, in the here and now.  That's where it's all at - literally.

If one is present enough, even the divinity within inanimate objects can be known.

To summarize, the main way the archons feed on human consciousness is to get people to have their spirit misaligned with their space-time coordinates.  

Someone cannot be considered to be awakened if their mind is mostly preoccupied with fantasies and psychological projections.

Comments

  1. There's one strategy I came across called "engaged detachment." It's being engaged in something but at the same time being detached from the psychological stuff that tries to get in the way.
    Looks like you are on a really good path! 💖🕊️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)