A Very Powerful Attack, and Give it Your All

I was very strongly attacked in the dreamstate early this morning.  In the dream, I was tricked into doing the Rose Cross Ritual.  (Occult rituals are incomplete with many missing pieces and are therefore incompetent.  Occultists would of course be quite triggered if they heard anyone say this.)  The being that attacked was very aggressive, and my experience was as though the attack was physical.  Perhaps an aspect of the Lurker was attacking.  (This is speculation - there's no way to know for sure.)

-------

Sadly, I am unable to do most of the peace meditations because most of my energy is being used for seasonal work.  The lucky days are 8 hour days.  Most days are 10 hour days or more so far, and it's 6 days a week.  I considered quitting in order to do the meditations, but this would create a very awkward situation.  I'm committed to the seasonal work until it is complete, which will be sometime in the second half of November.  

Middle East escalations/Doom33 started almost exactly when I began the seasonal work.  The timing could not have been worse.  To those who read this, please be strong for me and hold the Light to help stop WW3.

Definitely, to those who feel guided to do the peace meditations and the October 28/29 mass meditation, give it your all!

Comments

  1. Yeah, blogger has issues quite a bit. There have been so many times when I couldn't reply to comments unless I tried to submit over and over, even on my own blog.

    Timing of the big one will be when I'm at work. I will try to have intent to participate while at work though.

    Cabal have been sending some of the fugliest entities and distortions my way lately. I sure hope they are on their way out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark forces may be more desperate than ever to turn people away!

    Yeah, I'll try to connect to the meditation by thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can get super busy but definitely, better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)