A Reply and an Experience with the Pink Light

(This post remains for 'psychological reasons.'  There's a certain benefit to it, although I won't be more specific for a 'legitimate reason.')

Libra recently stated:

Obviously, a lot of people here are suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect which means that they believe to know what exactly is to do regarding this hostage situation, when in fact they don't.

From what I observed, comments like "just remove them" derive from ignorance, fear, lack of common sense, trust issues and cognitive dissonance.

Another thing is that some people are literally perverting statements from Cobra.

Example:
"Saint Germain has given command to the Light Forces to immediately start taking action, and on October 5th the Resistance has cleared the vast majority of child abuse locations in the cellars under Black nobility castles, rescuing many children."

The perversion afterwards:
"800 Palestinian children have been murdered by Israel and the light forces are doing nothing about it."

I'm sure that the Event will be shocking. Not only for the general population, but also for those Dunning Krugers here.
My greatest respect goes to Cobra who is carrying out his mission with focus, despite all the defiance.

-------

My reply: 

Shortly after this 2012 Portal update, orders have been given to do a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, which is exactly what will result in an escalation far beyond acceptable limits as a war between many nations.

The Light Forces may have no choice but to remove the black nobility - the situation is rapidly escalating to the point of no return.

I stand by what I say, not as a Dunning Kruger induced defiance against Cobra, but as a clear call to action to the Light Forces.  They know what to do regardless of what I say of course, but I still like to cast my vote, with my words being in defiance against the black nobility.  

Follow-up note to reply:

This is a clarification for my decision to repeatedly say to remove the black nobility.  Libra does have a point if people get angry and start pointing the finger at the Light Forces.  Her statement applies to a section of 2012 Portal followers, so has merit.

---------

A note on the Pink Light from the Galactic Central Sun:

Trying to use the Light through the hands has been counterintuitive, so last night before bed I channeled it through and intended for it to do what needs to be done.  Afterward in the dreamstate, I neutralized many different conflicts, which has never happened before.  I'm not saying people should deviate from the meditation.  This is just worked in my own experience.  Other people's experiences may differ.

(I will not be able to update comments in real time because I don't use apps on my phone and am very busy with seasonal work. Will get back to this when I can.)

Comments

  1. I checked, looks like Libra's account is still there.
    Will be interesting to see what happens when all the biolabs are neutralized. Should be very fast as there are not many hindrances like implants and so forth to slow things down. Maybe a bit of the Lurker/subquantum is left but that's it. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intuition tells me it's the Lurker/subquantum messing with the dead circuitry of their implants. People still get unstable emotional states as a result. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)