Surpassing Negative Programming

What I experience in the dreamstate has a very deep impact.  In my case, the dreamstate is akin to a second life.  

Regarding negative experiences in the dreamstate, vibes in combination with visuals can be burned into me for long periods of time.  There is a massive amount of trauma that needs to be healed from negative dreamstate experiences, and new traumas are still being created.  The greys are still creating traumas. 

When I do something wrong, such as eating something wrong, my defenses are weakened, opening me up to later be attacked in the dreamstate.  Last night the attack was something that was so horrible, my mind blocked it out, but I sensed the presence of the greys.  When I got out of bed, I felt that I was in danger.

Negative Et dreamstate experiences are connected to my childhood.  During early childhood, I was terrified of the Et in the movie Et the Extraterrestrial, and also of Yoda.  This fear turned to a fear of greys in later childhood.  At night, I would look up to the sky with fear.  I was afraid that Ets would abduct me, so I'd stay awake for as long as I could.  I would even watch my brother sleep.  Then, as an adult, my fear came true.  Greys would visit me many times when asleep.  

Within the last year, I have had more than one dream about UFOs coming to pick me up while I was running from them in fear.  2012 Portal mentioned that some lightworkers were programmed to be against Ets and First Contact in attempt to hinder First Contact.  With the level of trauma I've experienced, it's possible that I am one of the many victims of Mk-Ultra. 

Although most of my Et experiences have been extremely negative, I have also had instances of positive communications.  The voices of positive Ets are difficult to describe.  Their accent cannot be found in any demographic of the surface population.  Their voices feel very advanced.

Although I am very traumatized, I will never forget that there are positive Ets.  The negative programming did the best it could to make me fear and hate Ets, but has failed.  

It was my intuitive knowing that the Light Forces exist that motivated me to keep going. 

Here is some more music, this time from Atb.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a9ZbSa74dUeR0UPcI6X8ehtWCAA7xZ_e/view?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)