Tachyon Healing and Research (Updated)

I was concerned with security reasons to discuss tachyons, but now feel that it's ok to make some disclosures.  Also, there is a safety concern with the tachyon discs when being used when going to bed.  For unknown reasons, the discs should not be placed at the body level when sleeping all night.  The discs need to be either 10 cm above or below the body level after going to bed.

My latest interest is obtaining tachyon discs and facing them toward one another, as described in this video:

https://youtu.be/yEBSmi8zRjQ

Update: I tried facing a couple of them against one another to make the "ultra disc," but didn't experience anything significant.  The most effective healing (at the moment) is to place single discs on different parts of the body with the energy-out sides facing into the body.  People can experiment and see what feels best though.

I understand that not everyone has access to 2012 Portal's tachyon chambers, but it's still possible to benefit from tachyons. 

A company that makes tachyon discs has been in existence since 1990:

https://store.planet-tachyon.com/about-david-wagner/

There is also 2012 Portal's tachyon site:

www.tachyonis.org

It's only fair to say that no one company has the monopoly on the discs, whether it's 2012 Portal or David Wagner, or anyone else.  As long as it's a legitimate silica disc, I say go for it.  People can of course use their own discernment when purchasing tachyon discs.  

The discs are made from a special silica dioxide.  Silicon is a semiconductor, so perhaps compressing silica into a disc is what creates the powerful healing field.  

The healing effect of tachyons may or may not be instantaneous.  In my experience, the healing effect is cumulative over time, but took less than a month to be noticeable.

It's possible that these are not the kind of tachyons described by quantum physics, and quantum physics is partially incorrect.  Either way though, as with any tools available, if it works, do it. 

Observation regarding Lightworkers who are recently becoming depressed:

Libra J.M Aquila could be in a better state if using tachyon discs.  In my own experience at least, the discs have alleviated my own depression.  I'm working at a job again because my 'nest egg' I saved up a few months ago is running out, which usually makes me depressed.  I also recently took a huge financial loss with a risk I took on a particular stock.  The last time this happened I became suicidally depressed.  But, none of this is getting me down anymore.  The discs are helping me to be present without getting in a nihilistic mood by 'all that stuff I have to do but don't want to do.'  Certainly, my motivation has improved.  I'm able to be more balanced and aware.  If every Lightworker had at least one tachyon disc, the Lightworker grid probably would not have collapsed.  This really is that powerful.

It is suggested that those with more funds assist Lightworkers who don't have the funds to obtain tachyon discs. 

Here are a couple of useful books on tachyons:

Healthy with Tachyon, by Andreas Jell, 1999

Tachyon Energy, by David Wagner and Gabriel Cousens, 1999

The more Lightworkers can heal, the better the grids will be.  No one has to wait on the Event and so forth in order to heal.  Healing can happen here, and now!

I still support doing the upcoming mass meditation:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2023/03/make-this-viral-portal-of-light.html

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2023/04/portal-of-light-activation-videos_2.html

Let's go!

Comments

  1. Cobra goes back before 2012 Portal existed. I'm not sure who came first, but that's not important. You can keep going! Get some discs and heal! Thanks for the help. There are definitely negative forces trying to mess everything up, but it's being deflected enough to allow Light to keep coming through. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just let go and access pure being beyond it all. I then make a request for cleansing and healing. It can be difficult to do sometimes, but does wonders. Things will improve. I know they will. 🌌

    ReplyDelete
  3. I published it there, yeah. All the best! 🌌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure cobra had blueprints for Tachyon Chambers since 2003. MANY tried to copy but you have to have satellite, wormhole and Galactic support to compare apples to apples. This tech has been around for 100K years and those healing temples diminished as humanity fell in frequency starting 12K years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's kind of like that. I'll do the next meditation, but I'm more gravitating to personal development myself. Also Taylor, tachyons are zero point energy, so they don't have to come from any special place in outer space. Tachyons are all around us all the time. It's just a matter of tapping into them and channeling them for healing. That's what I've been reading from the books before the year 2000 on tachyons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually there's an update on the tachyons I need to do. Cobra's tachyon chamber is far better than the discs, and the discs actually caused more harm than good, at least in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spent about $200 bucks on the stuff, which was expensive for my budget. I'm not sure if pricing disqualifies something. Just didn't work right though. I'm already returning to a state of balance when I removed the discs from my space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)