Precautions with Tachyon Discs Learned the Hard Way (Apparently The Only Way I Learn)

I decided to see what would happen if I went to bed with two 6 inch tachyon discs facing through my body for the entire night.  This resulted in some very bizarre and damaging occurrences when asleep, so at around 3:30 in the morning I had to get up and move the discs to no longer go through my body.  The feeling I had was that I was damaging my DNA and subtle bodies. 

From what happened with the discs facing through my body for so long, I began to panic, fearing that I had damaged myself to the point of no return, that I would somehow be forced to ascend in a very unnatural way that would result in the permanent destruction of my being.  Nothing much frightens me anymore, so when I become afraid, there's definitely something wrong.  Luckily, this feeling passed after I eventually went back to sleep and woke up later in the morning. 

I seem to have a pattern of causing trouble with whatever I do.  For example, about ten years ago I was experimenting with going to bed with multiple orgonite pendents.  I then saw a pitch black sphere in the dreamstate, and when it came into contact with me, I awoke to feel, see, and hear my auric field being ripped apart.  This caused a massive panic attack, as I believed there was irreversible damage done, with me believing that I would be permanently altered to no longer be myself.

And, of course there was the 'hydrogen peroxide incident.'  (I won't go into the gruesome details with this one, but others can find it if they sift through my blog)

Then, there was the cintamani stone I bought a few years back which amplified previously existing imbalances.  I ended up burying the stone several miles away.

Everyone has a talent I suppose, and my talent is finding ways to screw things up.  I've got that one down really well.  If there's a way to take something beneficial and invert it, I'm the guy!  

There is a silver lining to me being the incarnation of Murphy's Law, and that silver lining is: I go through the really horrible stuff so others may avert disaster.  (I'd rather not play this role anymore though, as it's getting just a tad... old.)

Conclusion regarding tachyon discs:

Just as Cobra stated not to do a single tachyon session for longer than 20 minutes, people who use tachyon discs (especially the large ones, with 6 inches being the largest) should probably make the same time limit, per day.  Definitely, do not have the discs facing the body when going to bed at night.  Have the discs 10 cm (another source says even 6 inches) above or below the body, not facing the body, but instead facing through the auric field that goes out from the body, above or below the body.  No slanting the discs to face the body when going to bed.  The discs need to be facing straight when positioned above or below the body.  (Sorry to be a bit redundant, but this needs to be crystal clear.)  I'm not sure if the top of the discs should be 10 cm or 6 inches above or below the body, or the bottom of the discs.  Maybe have the top of the discs 10 cm or 6 inches away at first if the discs are below the body, and vice versa if above the body.  It's actually suggested to only use one 6 inch disc as well for bedtime, and not two.  I had two facing my body for a few hours.  Oops.  

Also, the lamination of the discs is there to keep them intact.  Don't try to remove the plastic coating.

Definitely, others who read this now know how to safely use tachyon discs, which is fantastic!

Happy healing! 😸

Comments

  1. I too am living the life of a hermit. I can be social, but prefer not to be. Your talent is channeling very strong Light. Would be cool for everyone to meet someday, for sure! Glad that I could make you smile! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion at the end of the article, thanks for sending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what I am, but maybe. Now I want to watch Lord of the Rings again, lol! There are so many layers it can be an interesting time seeing what's going on! 🪄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)