Connecting to Environments (Updated)

I am inspired by Siris King to make this post.  I very much resonate with him when he talks about getting energy from the land and environments.

This could be the starting point of connecting to the plant kingdom and 'overall environments.'  This is based on my own experience, and may not match the experiences of others:

Different plants give off various scents.  Plant scents are not required to connect to the plant kingdom, but can definitely be an aid.  Plant scents only carry through if the environment is warm enough.  Where I currently live, it rarely gets warm enough to smell the plant life, and it is more difficult for me to have a connection here compared to a previous living location that has hot summers.

My main way of connecting to environments is through a deep state of relaxation, which can bring me to the point of being in a mild state of sleep.  I don't have to be at the location itself.  I can merge with the location with relaxed focus.  I often focus on where I lived before where there were hot summers.

There is a barrier I must pass through, which is the 'sex barrier.'  I will start having sexual fantasies that try to get me to 'relieve myself.'  

If I relieve myself, I will fall into a deeper sleep, wandering aimlessly with my mind, often telepathically picking up thoughts from 'mass consciousness.'  There are so many thoughts that come through, I often can't tell what the thoughts are.  However, at other times when I'm not in a deep sleep, being more in 'idle mode,' thoughts come through that I can distinguish.

If I don't relieve myself, the fantasies dissipate after a while, and then I connect to the 'essence of the environment' I'm focusing on.  

After a successful connection, my eyes look brighter with a mild glow.  This is probably the result of rejuvenation from the essence of the environment, along with my sexual energy not getting wasted, instead flowing as 'life force.'  (I use quotes often in this post because it's difficult to find the correct words.)

(I may later add more to this post.) 

Update:

The physical world is not just 3D.  The physical world is dimensions 1-7, although of course most cannot sense much beyond 3D.  

Dimensions 4-7 are more refined states of the physical.  The astral plane, for example, is the next 7 subplanes above the 7 subplanes (seven states) of 3D matter, as each dimension is divided into 7 subplanes.  (Actually, there are seven more divisions within each division, but I'm trying to keep this simple - key word is 'trying,' lol!)

Because dimensions 1-7 are connected to each other, when focusing on 'the essence of 3D,' dimensions 4-7 can also be tapped into.  So, when I focus on my physical body and physical environment, aspects beyond 3D can come through.  

I'm not saying I can see 5D, which is quite a feat for humans when living in an incarnation.  I can, however, see bits of 4D as thoughtforms in the waking state that come through from time to time.  The ability to see bits of 4D is low-level when looking at the entire spectrum of initiation (or in my case, self-initiation).  To say that 'the awakening process' is massive would be an understatement.

Although I can't see 5D, I can possibly 'feel' certain aspects of dimensions above 4D on a subtle level.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)