Possessed by Road Rage When Returning the Tachyon Discs

I took about an hour drive to a post office that was open on a Saturday to do a return on the 6 inch tachyon discs.  The car I drive is a humpback car, and hardly anyone ever respects me on the road.  Almost all the time when I'm driving at the speed limit, cars and trucks will tailgate me and pass me whenever they can.  This has been building up frustration in me for a long time, and today, the dam finally broke.

A white truck was tailgating me about 10 miles before reaching the city, which then passed me when there were oncoming cars approaching in the left lane.  If I had not slammed on my brakes, the truck would have collided with the oncoming cars.  I honked my horn as he passed, and just afterward, something in me sort of just... took over.  I hit the gas and caught up to the truck and tailgated the guy, flashing my lights and honking my horn.  I did this to him for a period of about 10 minutes before we reached the city, and then when the lane turned into two lanes going the same way, I went to his right side (he was driving on the left side) and flipped him off and shouted at him that he could have been killed.  (Either he would have been killed, and/or he would have killed some of the oncoming drivers when he passed if I had not hit the brakes hard.)

After this, I decided to stop bothering him, but then he started trying to prevent me from passing, swerving on the road aggressively to mess with me.  It turned into a game of me trying to dodge past him, but my humpback car is of course no match for a truck.  Other cars were near us on the road, watching the entire affair.  A little while later, he stopped his truck on the shoulder, but I wasn't going to confront him face to face.  (It's not a matter of cowardice.  The guy was probably armed.  Road rage has resulted people killing people like this many times.)  I kept driving, but when he saw that I did not stop, he quickly caught up to me and followed me.  

I pulled some tricks, being very unpredictable with where I was turning, even cutting other cars off in near misses to get more cars in between myself and him on various single lane roads, and I finally found a way to lose him.  All of this was also on a near-empty tank of gas.  I had planned to get gas in the city, and I definitely did not anticipate this scenario!  (It's interesting that there were no cops around during this 'adventure.'  Usually I see quite a few out on the roads.)

My heart was pounding fast with adrenaline coursing though me the whole time.  I've never been like this before.  Well... I've never done something like this before.  I usually get annoyed, but I don't allow it to set me off.  

A couple reasons for my reaction may be:

1. The tachyon discs in the car caused chaotic/anomalous energies to amp out of control.

2. Recently I've been eating meat quite a bit to be able to have more strength and endurance at my new job.  When I eat meat regularly though, the disharmonious frequencies of the panicking animals that died cause internal imbalance, and this imbalance in turn manifests as external conflicts.  There are many instances of this happening as a very noticeable pattern.

Indeed, the above two reasons may have contributed to me going psycho on the psycho who tailgated me and almost got himself and/or others killed.  The stress of the new job is also a factor.  However, it's interesting to note that I feel better having a job as opposed to just doing nothing for the last 3 and 1/2 months.  The work helps to clear my mind and can be invigorating.  However, disharmony has been manifesting at my new job as well in the form of being bombarded with customers and not being able to help them all because of being stretched too thin.  The customers then get upset and treat me like 'the bad guy' while I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to help them.  So, although doing some amount of work can be beneficial, it also has its draw-backs if there are toxic situations that manifest.

(I understand that lightworkers don't want to be slaves to jobs, but it actually can be beneficial to work.  The work of course doesn't have to be full time - maybe around 15-20 hours a week instead. This may be better than just watching the paint peel on the walls.  I'm surprised to find that I am happier when I have something to do for a bit, but this may turn into a complete nightmare, as in the near future I will be doing 40 hour weeks.)

(Furthermore, I'm mystified at how some lightworkers are able to live for so long without work.  How are they making ends meet?)

I've been getting into conflicts lately with other affairs as well - ones that are not mentioned here.  

I'll cut back on the meat, and I'm glad to be done with those tachyon discs.  

I don't mean for this post to be a distraction from the upcoming meditation.  This is just a personal post I thought some might find interesting.

Anyway, I live to see another day. 😂 

If that guy ever finds me though he may slash my tires, or there will be a major confrontation that could turn dangerous.  Or, at the very least, my intuition tells me that he was willing to fight to the death at the time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)