Let's Talk About Trust

Category 1 Ets

Ets who have been working to liberate Earth, who have been in our solar system for a long period of time, will not be trusted by most people.  They will be looked upon with great suspicion.  This is because of covid, and all the abuse that went along with covid (genocides in hospitals, mandates, the vast majority of negative elites remaining in power, etc, ad nauseam).  There will not be receptivity to reasons why category 1 Ets could not stop covid.  The only thing that will matter to most people is the bottom line, which is that covid, and the astronomical planet-wide abuse that went along with covid - occurred.

Category 2 Ets

Ets who have never been to our solar system before, who just got here to clear out the negative forces, will be trusted by a much larger portion of the surface population compared with category 1 Ets.  Corey Goode is becoming so popular because he states that positive Ets have just entered our solar system to clear out all the negative Ets that have been occupying our solar system for a long time.  (I'm not saying I believe Corey Goode's version - this is for explanation purposes only).

Alternate Scenario:  The surface population may have more trust with category 1 Ets.  This alternate scenario will be contingent on very clearly demonstrated positive physical intervention on the planet surface.  (To the majority of the surface population, the bottom line of demonstrated positive physical intervention supersedes any and all explanations for the inability to do so.) 

Comments

  1. Dear Starlight432. I'm a lightworker from Scandinavia who is going through some heavy battles during the past few years. I noticed a few of your comments over on Cobra's 2012 Portal blog, which I only discovered recently. I do not completely understand this phenomenon yet, but the information is very intriguing. You seem to be a sympathetic person, and I wondered if you would be willing to discuss some questions pertaining to this phenomenon with me? I didn't find a way to contact you directly by email. My email is as follows: solvie "at" protonmail "dot" ch
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's the Scandinavian lightworker again. My name is Jonathan. Can I talk with you in private, please, using email? If you sent me an email, I didn't receive it. I have some useful input regarding the Grey harassment problem and more, and am interested in this Event affair. Would greatly appreciate your response. Hoping to hear from you. /J

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)