To Be Fair

There are times when I decide to just let go and forget about everything.  (I'm not sure how other people letting go affects them compared with myself letting go.  Everyone is different - 'no one size fits all.'  Some may not find it beneficial to let go.)

When I let go, I'm more likely to be shown some things in the dreamstate that can change my perspective.  My recent perspective has been to walk away from everything because my patience has completely run out.  Then, just now in the dreamstate, I saw an extremely complex situation possibly related to the current Wipeout Sequence fairly recently posted on 2012portal.  Negative entities would be messing with me, and then there would be others clearing the entities.  An analogy of this would be like going through a huge assembly line of entities that were being cleared.  

There was also a healing flame in my stomach area.  The energy felt very nice.  I'm not suggesting that people do this, but I may have made the flame go silver, or others may have made it go silver - I'm not sure.  

I wanted to know that there is a force out there clearing negative entities independently of my beliefs.  When I let go and disbelieved in everything esoteric/metaphysical, I did indeed experience independent consciousnesses from mine clearing out negative entities. 

I felt that this should be posted out of fairness.  

People may make what they wish out of this.  

Comments

  1. Am feeling better. Things are looking up health-wise. Thanks! 🌌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claro que hay una fuerza limpiando la energia negativa, somos nosotros, personas que tienen pensamientos y conciencia sobre todo esto, y aquello que no vemos que es el universo... La negatividad es solo un punto en la creacion, y esta destinada a ser disuelta... Este año fue muy oscuro mentalmente y tal vez se ponga mas raro... el unico camino para mi fue dejar todos los vicios y bailar psytrance totalmente sobrio, para seguir subiendo mi frecuencia y la del entorno desde un lugar mas firme y que no vuelve atras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Estar sobrio es genial! Yo también dejé de beber hace unos años y estoy muy contenta. ¡Bailar con música electrónica es algo que también disfruto hacer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)