A Much-Needed Re-Evaluation

Update:  I will leave this post up to analyze how the mind can be influenced.  I am returning to channeling the Galactic Central Sun, as stated a day after writing "A Much-Needed Re-Evaluation."  This is my concluding post:

"Anyway, keylontics is stupid because it has all these unknown sigils and fancy terminology people are just expected to blindly go along with.  So, I'm returning to channeling energy from the Galactic Central Sun."

https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-invisibles-have-still-not-been.html

Perhaps this is not the best time to make this post because of the "highest density of the anomaly at the end of August," but I'm not sure if the current course is the best course.  

This is definitely not good:

"Second death confirmation rocks 2022 Comrades: 'Two deaths are two too many'"

https://www.news24.com/sport/othersport/athletics/second-death-confirmation-rocks-2022-comrades-two-deaths-is-two-too-many-20220829

"James added that a total of 74 runners had been transported to hospital – 41 to St Augustine's and 33 to Netcare Umhlanga – after Comrades shut its medical facilities at 20:00 on Sunday night."

This is becoming more and more of a common issue.  There is also "sudden adult death syndrome."  Many in the alternative media think it's the vax.  This may have something to do with it, but I'm more inclined to believe that it's the increased solar activity.  I believe this is the primary cause because:

1. The vast majority of my extended family members got the vax and not a single one of them died or had severe long-term issues from the vax.

2. Pilots in particular are having heart issues, which makes sense due to increased exposure to solar radiation at high altitudes.

3. In April of this year I took a plane flight, and after the flight, I had a very severe heart arrhythmia.  I thought I was going to die.  (This further supports reason #2.)

4. I did not get the vax but I'm currently having heart issues, and have had heart issues over the last few years.  This may be due to drinking too much just over 3 years ago, which could have caused heart damage, but the doctor could find nothing wrong from the EKG.

5. I'm working with the energies of the Galactic Central Sun, and can physically feel these energies.  Yet, it seems that the more I work with these energies, the more unstable and impulsive I become, and the more I have heart arrhythmia.  I also have this 'pulsation' that goes on in my head.  It's kind of like having the head throb from a fever without the actual fever.  That's the best I can do to explain it.  This is accompanied/associated with extreme exhaustion.

It's very well established that geomagnetic storms cause heart problems:

https://www.archyde.com/solar-storms-and-heart-risks-what-possible-impacts-on-human-health/

Long link and article but very detailed research:

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/8367/do-solar-flares-and-or-geomagnetic-storms-affect-human-health#:~:text=Studies%20on%20cosmonauts%20on%20Soyuz%20and%20Mir%20supposedly,undulations%2C%20and%20in%20a%20more%20irregular%20heartbeat%20pattern.

-------

From what's been seen thus far, I conclude that as solar activity continues to increase, more and more people are going to die from heart issues, both young and old.  Also, people will become more and more unstable and worn out.  Is this really the direction we want to go?

It's always rationalized that "This is a cosmic cycle and a part of the divine plan.  This is how it has to be."  I'm calling this into question.  

2012portal never addresses these concerns.  The Light Forces never address these concerns.  Everything's just 'fine and dandy.'  But it's not.  For all I know, I'm actually helping to kill innocent people by intensifying these energies.   

What if keylontic science was right the whole time, and the pole shift is actually part of a very negative agenda?

I am ceasing all meditations until clarification is provided.  I'm left with no choice when people are dying like this, and when I'm having worse and worse issues, both physically and mentally, from 'bringing the light through.'  

It could be the anomaly causing me to write this post and causing the above mentioned issues, and not the solar/galactic energies.  Maybe it's the clearing of the anomaly that is causing so much temporary turmoil (of course the temporary turmoil would be worth it to finally remove the anomaly).  If so, this needs to be fully known.  

Whatever the case may be, one should not do something if there are enough doubts.  Perhaps in a couple weeks or so, matters will be different, and I won't have so many doubts.  In the meantime, I really need a break anyway.  Currently, my stance is: 

I've done more than enough to help, and I'm taking a step back to see what the Light Forces and 2012portal say.  It's kind of... their turn to address this...

Comments

  1. The heart issues could be related to panic attacks, which are not fun. Speaking from personal experience. Hope you feel better! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That can be a factor as well, but I don't get panic attacks anymore.

      Delete
  2. Solar activity, or rather powerful quantum energies coming to Earth through the Sun’s Portal, expose all the weaknesses in us related to our way of life, thoughts and emotions. And the RNA vax on top of it might be worsen the situation causing the vaxxed person unable to withstand such energies anymore. So I think it might be the combination of both.
    A country worth mentioning here is India which is not witnessing such abnormal deaths. It's notable that India didn't allow Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
    https://www.wionews.com/india-news/why-were-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccines-not-available-in-india-health-minister-responds-454466

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the solar activity increases to a high enough severity, no human on earth will be able to handle the energies. Regarding India:

      "Heart attack rate doubled in India, experts say 25% of cases are observed in below 40 age group"

      https://www.news9live.com/health/health-conditions/heart-attack-rate-doubled-in-india-experts-say-25-of-cases-are-observed-in-below-40-age-group-192301

      Delete
    2. It's not the new energies that are the problem though. It's the anomaly and anomalous entities. Wipeout Sequence 8 is complete! Awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)