Regarding Corey Goode and Any and All Et Intel Outlets

Regarding Corey Goode's latest video, I wasn't triggered, but was very disturbed.  I was disturbed because Goode even said that Pleiadians are AI.  This is in stark contrast to 2012portal, which states that the chimera are AI, and the Pleiadians are here to liberate Earth.  

These matters don't simply go away.  I obsess about finding out what's real, and what's not real.  I absolutely must have such matters figured out.  

My stance is:

Someone is lying, big time.  Whoever is lying will be brought to justice, and the punishment, as least in my opinion, should be as severe as possible.  It's extremely damaging to lightworkers to be lied to about Ets.  

If the the Zulu (from Corey Goode's material) are real, they need to make themselves known.  As of yet, I have not seen the Zulu with my metaphysical abilities.

2012portal's claims are supported by some amount of evidence.  For example, 2012portal provides links and scientific explanations.  There was also the incident that happened on the planet surface at Kivu Lake when the chimera were being cleared.  There was a literal fire on the lake.  Online though, anything can be made to appear a certain way.

(There are commonalities between Corey Goode and 2012portal.  Both say there will be a solar flash.  And, both talk about the negative faction of Andromedans, with different descriptions, but with similar conclusions.) 

There are two opposing lines of thinking.  Overall, Et intel outlets fall into either category 1, or category 2:

1. The Galactic Federation of Light (or Galactic Confederation) are positive forces who are here to liberate the planet.

Examples: 

2012portal 

Many other websites that can be found using a search engine.

2. The Galactic Federation of Light are masquerading as angelic beings of light and so forth, who are actually AI, and have been tricking entire worlds into an AI based UFO religion enslavement paradigm.  

Examples: 

Corey Goode

Group for Hellenic Re-establishment

Others found using a search engine who have differing negative claims about the GFL.

The Galactic Courts will be the ones to decide the fate of those who lie about Ets, which applies to anyone and everyone who deceive people as they claim to have intel about Ets.  It's still unknowable who's lying.  Opposing versions of reality cannot be correct though.  'Something's gotta give.'

I will do my best to not allow the cesspool of online confusion about Ets to continue to destabilize me.  

Update:  I didn't default on something negative I often do internally as a result of being compromised.  I instead internally asked, "Why is this happening?"  I started this line of questioning to figure it out, and then I got the strongest stinging sensation on my left elbow I've ever had!  I'm fairly stoic when it comes to pain, but this felt like I was being stung by a wasp!!!  I was writhing in pain!!!

I'm done being a damn battery.  I don't care how bad I get stung.  This has to end, and end now.  Matters may get really crazy, because this time, I'm not just going to go along with the negative internal programming.  I don't care if it kills me.  Screw this.

Comments

  1. I don't think 2012portal ever used the term "Galactic Federation of Light", I always remember it using "Galactic Confederation"

    Also if you listen to Elena Danaan and read her books - she claims there are positive pleiadians based out of Taygeta and negative ones based out of Alcyone - both human looking races with former being part of "Galactic Federation of Worlds". Also she claims "Galactic Federation of Light" to be a disinformation term spread by Cabal operated agencies like CIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I also mentioned "Confederation" in parenthesis. The minor difference in terms has been a long-standing annoyance. I never did understand why people made such a big deal about that.

      Perhaps the negative ones also pretend to be positive but are the chimera. I find Corey Goode's implication that all Pleiadians are AI to be a strong over-generalization.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)