Current Planetary Perspective

In the past, I was excited about Russia exposing the bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  Yet, in the back of my mind, I was disturbed that Wuhan labs from China was responsible for the covid bioweapon (a bioweapon with a very high survival rate, but nonetheless a tool for the great reset).  Also in the back of my mind disturbing me was Russia having such a strong alliance with China.  China is a cesspool social credit score hell with AI facial recognition and so forth.  Why would Russia have such a strong alliance with a country largely controlled by the Chinese Communist Party?

Even if Ukraine has bioweapon labs involved with covid variants from the United States, as claimed by Russia, the attempted war between Russia and NATO is just another way to push the great reset, especially with China and Russia being such close friends.  Does that mean I support NATO though?  Not at all.  Both Russia and NATO are probably being played against each other by the CCP and other negative elites (Klaus Schwab and crew, the Jesuits, and so forth) to attempt to bring about the great reset (or, as some accurately state, the not-so-great reset.)  Covid failed to bring about the not-so-great reset, so WW3 was plan B.

It's difficult to see the larger picture when there is so much anomaly manipulating perceptions.  Infiltration can happen even with protections in place.  Also, more detailed intel could have been provided about the situation, or perhaps there was something I missed or misinterpreted from previous intel.  I could even be mistaken right now, but this is the best I can currently do.

The meditations for peace between Russia and NATO helped, and can still be done, but perhaps the best way to resolve the matter is to focus on assisting in the clearing of the planetary anomaly using the Violet Flame and Rainbow Flower of Life - that sort of thing. 

Some may be tired of doing the meditations, but I find the meditations useful for both planetary and personal reasons.  

Many say that we need more than meditations, and direct action is required.  I'm doing both.  I'm not waiting on the Light Forces to save me.  If there's something in my life I don't like and can take action to change, I work to change it.  People of course mean direct action on a planetary scale with the Light Forces physically intervening.  This can happen, but first the anomaly needs to be cleared to a sufficient degree - hence the meditations.  The clearing of the anomaly is stated to be occurring at "roughly exponential curve," which is fantastic news!  There's certainly nothing wrong with assisting in this process.

What about the last line of defense being the underground bases?  It's probably the remaining anomaly that is also a last line of defense.  (The state of the clearing of the underground bases is currently unknown.)  

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)