The Invisibles Are Possibly Still Not Cleared - Returning to Channeling the GCS and Violet Flame

I was just abused in the dreamstate in a way I would rather not be specific about.  This was after doing a 'keylontic activation.'  I heard the word "invisible" as well.

2012portal was possibly incorrect when saying the invisibles would be cleared "in a month or so" back on January the 13th:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/01/situation-update-and-new-cobra-interview.html

Perhaps when the generals went along with WW3 plans, this resulted in a delay and/or slowing down of the clearing of the invisibles.

Anyway, keylontics is stupid because it has all these unknown sigils and fancy terminology people are just expected to blindly go along with.  So, I'm returning to channeling energy from the Galactic Central Sun. 

It's probably the anomaly and anomalous beings creating all the problems, and not the new energies.  I guess it would be pretty stupid (of me) to blame the new energies... 

The abuse must permanently end. 

Full speed ahead.

 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)