When the Healing Fails

In regards to my previous post, when visualizing golden light from the sun to heal the stomach area is ineffective, there is always sheer will.  This 'thing' doesn't play nice.  It doesn't play nice now, and it didn't play nice nearly a decade ago when it started.  I don't have to play nice either.  The rose has thorns for a reason. 

A human can be tortured over and over, but the spirit can never be defeated.  So when I'm relentlessly tormented (especially when at work), I stop giving any more fucks and I smash right through every cursed moment.  Yep, it's time to get out the hammer.  I'm stronger than this thing, and I will outlast it.  I can outlast anything through my immortal will.  The spirit can never be destroyed.  I can never be destroyed.

 

   

Comments

  1. May the earth you walk be drenched in love . May the air you breathe be saturated with love. May the light in your eyes be blinding with love. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)