The Mind Can Get in the Way

A primary characteristic of Source is that Source is unpredictable.  So when accessing Source (or whatever it is I'm accessing lol!), I never know what I'm going to come up with.  That's how creation should work.  It would be so boring if everything was predictable.  One nature of infinity is that infinity is outside of predictability.  When planetary liberation occurs, something unpredictable may happen that has never happened before.

A new creation that has never before been created may be created.  This is why I don't even like to visualize any kind of golden age utopia in a meditation, because Source is far more spontaneous than any kind of visualization from the mind.  The mind trying to visualize something usually just gets in the way of things.  Just being present can be enough.  That's been my experience anyway.  I guess it just depends though.  There are instances when visualization of something specific is necessary.

Regarding infinity, the reason the infinity symbol is an 8 is because 8 can be traced forever without stopping.  The circle is also this way.  I know of no other symbols that have this characteristic.

Comments

  1. Great interpretation! Thank you! Love and light <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many unknowns with relation to the Event. Based on the theorized radical changes of everything down to the basic everyday habits of life, one could conclude the Event would be impossible to happen just by its implementation.

    I wouldn't hang my hopes on the next announcement, one's energies are better spent working on the inner self, so the direction this blog is taking is a good idea.

    "Thomas Sheridan" and 'OpenSourceOccultTV' Youtube channel has stuff in it that is about working on the inner self while dealing with the present reality of being surrounded by the robots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, too many unknowns regarding the event. Although I do often check for updates, I don't base my well-being off them. Doing so is giving one's power away. One's own inner experiences can be updates in their own right.

      Sheridan's channels have some interesting perspectives. I would listen to his work off and on.

      Delete
  3. and a compliment for the choice of the name of this blog<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)