Ascension Dream

In this dream, I was perhaps watching myself in the second person.  I was told that it was time to go home.  Then, a vortex of light opened above, and I went into it.  I alternated frequencies in an unstable way, but the final outcome was that I ascended into the white spectrum of light.  

There was a second version of this dream later in the morning, but this version had infiltration from two grand daddy long legs and random unrelated thought-forms.  The grand daddy long legs got caught in spider webs and then disappeared.  In this version I was afraid to ascend.

-----

An interesting note about the first version is that the instability of the ascension reveals how end times madness operates.  In my own experience, I will at times have revelations about higher realities, only to later become angry.  I've also noticed that other people can be nice one moment, and then later lash out.  Thus, end times madness is akin to bipolar disorder. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)