Taking a Chance

I wasn't sure of whether or not to reveal what happened to me close to a week ago, but decided to go ahead and post about it.  I cashier at a grocery store, and I had a family come through the checkout line with a huge order of food and clothes.  When the order was completely rung up, the total was exactly $771.  There was a roundup to the next dollar the customer said "yes" to, but that doesn't negate the significance of the total being exactly $771.  Those who follow 2012portal.blogspot.com will surely know what I'm referring to when mentioning the numbers 771.  The total being this amount definitely cannot be blown off as mere 'coincidence.'  Sirius-ly, what are the odds of this number showing up like this!?  The family of people didn't seem to be different than other customers either.  Also, most orders are not this high.  I haven't had an order this high since last Thanksgiving.  

I was doing the "Command 771" protocol a day before having the number show up at my register, and last night I did the protocol again before going to sleep.  Then in the dreamstate, I received threats from an aggressive, non-human voice.  When I woke up from the dreamstate after the threats, I felt a definite danger.  Despite this feeling of danger, I did the protocol again and went back to sleep.  

It appears there are those who are very upset that I'm doing the protocol, and also possibly because I made this blog.  I've suspected for years that there are those who are actively hunting me down.  It's unfortunately a common occurrence among certain people.  Hopefully, as the planet continues to be cleared away of baddies, this type of abuse will stop happening.  I'm thinking this will be the case as I write this post.

Comments

  1. So Starlight... I'm always very hard working because of the language in words. Your story shows up as a wallet to me. Past, present and... twighlight. I am now for the first time trying to seriously react in words.
    The protocol seemd a threat to someone / something. I think that's also the reason some are upset when you use it as well as about your new blog.
    So the sleeping part of society is delaying progress on the one hand and of course your perceived anger from the other side.
    Although meditating is not really my thing I can imagine this as a beautiful addition to the meditate agenda:) Bless you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and why do you call it 'taking a chance'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been quite a bit effort going into silencing me over the years. For example, in the past, even when youtube wasn't busy shadow-banning me, there was no one to listen to what I had to say. I'm taking a chance by speaking out on certain things, because there may be those who really won't like this. I'm not going to say it's certainly this way, but it's possible.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps you have the macro while I have the micro experience. Not so much by internet, though indirectly. My house seems protected and that makes life acceptable. But I had people from the supermarket after me, also by an air balloon. Really. The day after I wrote my experience with them on my blog, which was no good. It's just since yesterday that I found... how do you say that... like-minded people, really for the foirst time. Not yet spoken, but I know them. I also had no one to talk to. My sons are convinced of a mother that lost it a bit. haha. So starlight, let's shake hands. I found you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)