Healing the Navel/Solar Plexus Area

I will often get these horrible feelings in my stomach area.  These horrible feelings are accompanied by having my mind placed in disgusting dystopian environments, or mutated feelings implanted into places I used to know.  I can't really describe how awful it feels, and how hopeless I would get because I was being forced to feel what I did not want to feel.  I don't know if I'm being targeted, or if it's some kind of cancer, or just 'in my head.' 

The "Command 771" protocol may have been helping me figure out what I need to visualize to negate whatever this 'thing' is whenever it shows itself.  Visualizing golden sunrises and sunsets helps to negate the inorganic feelings. 

 







Comments

  1. I shall read it again and again to find out what you're telling. I know a bit about homeopathic and my son in between is an expert on Crohn disease. I'll start reading and reading. If you could tell a bit more that would help. Like is it connected to your bowel movements if that's the right translation. I go to bed now. Sleep well<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried many different health protocols to no avail. It's not Crohn's disease in my case. It may be connected to bowel movements. I unfortunately don't have much information about it because I don' t know what it is. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me when I had a checkup. No worries though. I can tough it out. It comes and goes, although today was a particularly bad day.

      Delete
  2. It made me cry so forgive me. The question is: why do you need it<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the question the way it is formulated is too open. You could read: what do I need it for, what will be pointed out to me.

      Delete
  3. ... and of course only answer yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)