Attacks Continue

This one was a dream of me being the only white guy around (what's the politically correct term now?) black people.  They were nice to me, and I was having fun.  Then a couple of them, who I thought were nice but were not so nice, had guns and knives on them.  They pinned me down with knives, and were about to start cutting me to pieces.  I woke from this dream feeling very unsafe.  Burning sensations were also happening in my legs, which is indicative of an attack.  

-----

I did the 12 21 command and 771 command before going to bed.  I guess things just didn't work out so well this time around.  Really not so well at all...

I haven't been paying attention to BLM and rioting.  Now I'm shocked to learn that just about every major US city has significant damage from the riots.  Then there are the California fires.  And the coronavirus, and mass murder occurring because of HCQ being withheld because the WHO gave patients toxic amounts.  And mass censorship on a level never before seen.  To say things are getting crazy is an understatement.  

Regarding the Pleiadians, time and time again, they have stated they would do something positive, but then they don't completely follow through.  Not being able to stop the coronavirus is one such example.  They thought they could completely remove the virus, but fell short.  Then they offered the 771 and 12 21 commands.  Yet, they haven't healed me, or been able to protect me from metaphysical attacks. 

I'm sure the Pleiadians have very good intentions, but they don't understand the situation.  They don't know what they are dealing with.  I guess I don't either.  What's been done to me over the years is really not ok, and it's not ok what I'm seeing the cabal do on the planet surface.  Maybe the cabal know they are finished, and this is why things have gone completely insane.  The cabal are doing as much damage as possible on their way out.  I really hope the cabal run out of ammo really soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)