The Planet's Actual Infestation

In many ways, humanity has become an infestation on the planet.  I'm not a pseudo-intellectual 'environmentalist' who buys into climate change propaganda and so forth, but humanity has kind of 'trashed the place.'  I can even understand how the cabal could see themselves as being heroes for trying to dramatically reduce the world's population in order to clean things up.  

However, it's the same cabal that want to 'clean things up' who have been suppressing technologies that would allow the planet to be ultra clean, even if there were several billions more people living on earth than the current number.  So, the cabal are the ultimate hypocrites, because they like to think of themselves as 'moral,' yet they are actually the very ones responsible for turning the planet into a garbage dump in the first place by suppressing technological innovation on an astronomical level.  

Had the cabal not ever existed, Earth's humanity would probably already be living in a reality beyond what we see in Star Trek.  So, although even I will get the temptation to want to see most people disappear because they create so many messes and consume just about everything in their path, I will know the reason WHY they are this way - the cabal.  

The popular cabal counterargument is that humanity allowed themselves to be turned into all-consuming mess-makers.  Yet, the cabal never play fair, and bribe anyone with a planet-changing innovation for a buy-out to make sure the innovation is not mass produced.  If bribery doesn't work, the cabal resort to other forms of suppression, including murder.  Some would say this is just 'conspiracy theory.'  Yet, there are thousands of suppressed patents for purposes of 'national security.'  It's also rather odd that people are still driving around in cars, and that there have been no major breakthroughs in technology beyond the all-too-popular smartphone (pathetic).  Looking closer, it becomes obvious that humanity's growth has been stunted and mutated.  So what's the real planetary infestation?  The cabal. 

Comments

  1. I have read most of your articles. Don’t worry, I will not disclose any information about you. I know you are working very hard. I feel sorry for you. You are very strong. My love will always be with you. I love you. hug you, my most beloved man!💋❤️🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my last comment to you. I will never read your blog again or post any more comments.♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand. But, all the best! ♥️

      Delete
    2. I really wanted to help my twin soul, the man I love most, and let him truly face himself, but I found that I couldn't help him, I couldn't do anything, so I decided to give up.♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  3. This inner healing work can only be carried out by himself. I am very conflicted about my situation. I want to have a lot of love with him, but I am worried that I will only distract his attention and affect his own healing work. But I don’t talk to him, and he thinks I don’t love him. I’m really in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I finally decided that if I love this man, I can only stop talking to him, and I will no longer pay attention to everything about him, because I don't want to be an obstacle to him, because there is nothing I can do to help him heal himself, I just Can he not speak, or it is best for him to forget me, this is my greatest love for him, because I hope he can focus on himself, not me, so this is our last contact, I will not tell you again any words.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he can be quiet and heal himself, so goodbye, my most beloved man, I look forward to our true soul meeting.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to tell you about my situation at the end. I think men are all complicated, but I am on the earth. I believe in everyone. I think every soul on the earth is good, but I don’t like men and women in the physical body of the earth very much. Because I know it will be very painful, especially for girls for the first time, and I don’t want to get pregnant, which is why I don’t want to have contact with men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I don’t want to combine with my twin soul or physical body, because I think the material body of the earth will be very painful for a girl to have sex for the first time, and I’m very scared, so I refuse this combination method, and I’m afraid of getting pregnant.😔

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men may not be able to understand the pain of a girl having sex for the first time. I don’t want to experience this kind of pain because having sex for the first time will be very painful. I have read information on the Internet, so I will not have contact with any man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also thought about meeting my twin soul but he never acknowledged me. I feel insecure and I'm worried that if I go to see him, he won't acknowledge me either. This is so embarrassing. As a girl, I can also be shy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope he can give me enough sense of security, because I don't like to be close to men. I don't know what he thinks. Maybe you can tell me what I should do? Can you help me analyze my twin soul?😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.
      Well, I don't know who you are, how old you are, and what your situation is. Sorry, I can't help you. Maybe it's best to wait a while before making any decisions.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you and hope everything is the best for you ♥️

      Delete
  11. I'm very sorry that I bothered you, but thank you for your patience in replying !♥️

    ReplyDelete
  12. My twin soul cannot imagine how mature my soul is. He is breathing in my light body all the time. Now I feel like I am raising two people, one is me and the other is him. But I feel, He is particularly like a rebellious child who never wants to face himself, which is what hinders our true divine union. I can no longer help this rebellious child. Please let him free grow up. I wish him good luck!♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)