12 21 Protocol

I have been doing the latest Cobra protocol since it was posted on August 12, 2020 to have assistance.  And, I have felt energetic assistance.  However, in the dreamstate, I am still attacked on a regular basis.  

My latest attacks have been these extremely loud noises.  I was beginning to really open up and ascend in my latest dream, only to be attacked with this noise.  The noise is accompanied by destructive energy of some sort hitting me in the head.  I researched a condition known as "Exploding Head Syndrome," but with EHS, the noise is like a brief gunshot or explosion that wakes a person up.  Instead of being brief, what hits me can be loud and continuous, and I don't always immediately wake up from it.  

Other dreams are pure chaos which would take a very long time to describe.

Also, when asleep and shortly after I wake up, I can have a strong pulsing sensation in the head.  If strong enough, this turns into some kind of seizure, but only in the dreamstate.

I have suspected that I have some kind of brain tumor, but I don't have the finances to get the very expensive brain scans needed to find out.  The last visit to my doctor was a 'clean bill of health.'  I'm still paying off what I owe from my last couple of visits.

So, although I am receiving some energetic assistance from the 12 21 protocol, unfortunately I'm going to need much more in depth assistance that goes further than anything the light forces are willing, or able, to provide.  Not all of my dreamstate experiences are negative, but there is inadequate protection to keep the baddies off me. 

It's like being stuck in a tug-of-war.  The light forces help me, and then later the cabal and so forth will hit me with all sorts of nasty stuff.  It would be nice to get out of the situation entirely.  The tug-of-war thing really wears a person out.  Also, some may say that I'm just not doing enough protection work on myself, and that's why I'm being attacked.  My reply is that Astara herself did not have adequate protection, no matter how well she was connected to the light forces and to Source.  If anyone would have the highest level of protection, it would have been her, yet she was killed. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)