Out of Control Telepathy?

Part of my problem is I can hear other people's thoughts, and I often don't like what I hear. 

I live in an apartment complex where I have neighbors living close, having their door directly across from my door. Today a package was accidentally delivered to my address instead of my neighbor's.  When a package is delivered, the deliverer knocks on my door, and then places the package on the porch in front of the door.  When I opened the door to see what was going on after the deliverer had left, my neighbor opened his door as well.  I read the package, and it had my neighbor's name on it, but it took a while for me to find his name, so it was awkward.  When I finally found his name, I gave it to him.  Later, when not being able to sleep at night, I causally had my neighbor in mind, as he often is active doing various tasks at night, opening and closing his door, sometimes shutting it loudly for some reason.  I heard the thought-form "Thief."  I immediately knew that my neighbor now thinks I'm a thief!  

There are other derogatory thoughts that are perhaps directed my way that I would rather not mention. 

I don't control this thing, and I'm getting very tired of it.  I get angry at people because of what they are thinking!  Perhaps some of this is in my head though, or I'm partly insane.  Yet, I've proven, at least to myself, that I can hear other people's thoughts by confirming it with them.  The ability doesn't work if I put forth effort.  I can't, for example, hear someone think a number from 1 to 10.  It's often when I'm in a passive, 'idle mode' that I start hearing thoughts.

Sometimes there is silence, when I don't hear other people's thoughts at all and I'm fine.  Other times, I will have my own thought processes interrupted by other people's.  The thoughts are often just short phrases, but when I hear them, I try to analyze them and so forth.  I don't hear the thoughts in an auditory way, but I still know they are there, kind of like having a song stuck in the head.

I also see dots, which could be thoughts as well.  I assume that the red dots are more aggressive.  I will also from time to time see a U-turn sigil very annoyingly and persistently flash at me.  Glass half full, it could be the sign of Leo, but it looks more like a U-turn.  

 

 

 


 


Comments

  1. Yeah, I get inspiration during those times. I've heard such tunes as well. There's so much out there with these abilities! It can be overwhelming at times! Sometimes I wonder where the "off switch" is, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)