Regarding The Vegan Diet

All plant foods have natural toxins, sometimes to avoid being consumed, and other times to help spread their seeds when excreted by animals.  Perhaps in the distant past, humans had strong enough microbiomes to be able to handle these toxins.  In modern times though, the surface population has very weakened and much less diverse microbiomes.  Each successive generation has a weaker/less diverse microbiome.

In my own experience, plant foods have a drastic weakening effect.  I even feel better eating bread with white flour compared with whole wheat flour.  Also, trying to go vegetarian and avoiding plant foods but consuming dairy for protein has always been a health disaster.  Removing the food groups of pretty much all fruits and vegetables and dairy (I still add a small amount of butter to meals though), there is no other option -  I have to eat meat.  

When I eat meat after going vegetarian or vegan, I get stronger within a matter of hours.

I've never really encountered a long-term vegan who was mentally stable.  I have a history of not being the most mentally stable, so when saying this, it's saying quite a bit.  I don't know the statistics of lightworkers who are vegan, but for the ones who are, I suspect the primary reason they are so worn out and 'luny' is not because of all the metaphysical (and evidently sometimes even physical) attacks from the dark forces.  The attacks certain don't help matters, but I suspect that the primary reason is because they are malnourished from their vegan diets, and because they are poisoning themselves with plant foods, which makes their malnourishment even worse, as plant toxins contribute to malabsorbtion.

I understand that many lightworkers don't want to eat animals for ethical reasons.  I also understand that animal slaughterhouses are used to harm key ley lines, previously mentioned on 2012 Portal.  (Note: Replicators would end all animal suffering, if only the surface population had access.)  But veganism (especially long-term veganism) really damages people.

(I actually don't do well on beef and pork, and I avoid them.  In my case, high quality poultry works best.)

I recall seeing a video of vegans who looked anorexic while believing they were healthy.  I also recall Vegan Gains on youtube, who was mentally unstable (although entertaining at times) and later had bone fractures from workouts. 

I could be wrong about this, and I'm just a reptilian or something.  This is what I'm seeing, take or leave.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)