Updated: Declaration of Extreme Emergency

I did the 12 21 and 771 commands before going to sleep.  Then in the dreamstate, something started digging into the left part of my head.  Then there was a "Bleh!" sound, and my fists went up and hit the temples of my head on both sides really hard.  This is the most severe attack to date, because this was very close to physically killing me, as the temples of the head are vulnerable.  My head hurts on the sides, but the punch was not quite strong enough to kill me.  I did the 12 21 command again after the attack.  Also, a certain issue I've been having has been getting much worse lately.  At this rate, it's very likely I will not survive much longer.  I don't know who was behind the attack.  I have some speculations though.  

Update:

It's a desperate retaliation from the dark forces because of what I've been saying lately to help people.  There is a plan to counter the attacks though.  All will be fine on my end, don't worry about me, and keep going! 

Comments

  1. Yeah it's actually swelling on the left side of my head/temple. Shields up! Good luck to you too! 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)