Message to the Light Forces

Human beings are not built to be able to be abused chronically.  Even the toughest of the tough will break down if they are chronically abused.  

Just about every time I do the commands, I get abused.  This is probably the dark forces retaliating.  If the abuse was short term, then it would be possible to keep going.  But when the abuse becomes chronic, consciousness starts to break apart.  I've recently been seeing literal cracks in my own consciousness.  (These cracks are not to be confused with 'cracks in the veil.')

If someone gets beaten up day after day, their wounds don't heal, and previous wounds get worse to the point of the person dying.  If someone gets psychically and psychologically beaten up day after day, the result is the same, because the damaged mind and soul starts manifesting as physical health problems, such as chronic fatigue, cancer, etc.  

Again, short-term isn't a problem.  But years upon years, spanning for over 10 years and counting... it is probably a violation of cosmic law to expect anyone to be able to keep going like this for such a long period of time.  I'm not surprised at all that the lightworker grid collapsed.

Someone who is abused on a chronic level becomes a liability.  Many lightworkers are therefore liabilities, but this is not being stated as a judgement upon them.  This is just what happens when the timeframe for intervention becomes too long.

Message to the Light Forces:

Until you 'get it together,' I'm not going to put myself in harm's way anymore.  I'm not doing this because I'm a coward.  I'm doing this because I don't want to be a liability when chronic abuse causes my consciousness to break apart.  I would be in a far better state to hold the Light by focusing on being as happy as possible and appreciating the small things in life instead of trying to be a 'big shot' and getting myself hurt to the 'point of no return' when the dark forces perpetually retaliate, unabated.  

(It's also possible to take a break for weeks or months and come back after healing.  This would be another option.  Many times I've left for a time and came back later.)

Comments

  1. Endurance has its limits. Chaos needs to be at a tolerable level that doesn't place lightworkers in extreme danger. Balance can be regained by grounding and healing.
    I hope your health improves! 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtform heard less than an hour ago: "I will always be in extreme danger."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You heard the same thoughtform?

      Delete
    2. I posted a reply to Truth & Love Wins just now. The fun never ends.
      Yeah, these messages that get heard can be unnerving. Apparently I'm being heavily targeted again so that the pressure is taken off (probably a small portion of) the cabal and their crimes. It's like a broken record.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Really nice music on both! I could definitely feel an effect from the visual. Very nice geometry. Thank you for sharing!
    I've found that when attacked verbally, I get my mind to think about something else so I don't fixate on it, breaking the hold it has. I may make a post on this. Had an inspiration about it today. 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)