Cobra Censors Me Yet Again

When the comments were updated, a reply and a comment from myself were not posted on 2012 Portal.  The first one was a reply to One of 144K, and the second was a separate comment.  I did not copy and paste my replies, because I did not expect to be censored.  I will recreate the reply and comment here:

Reply to One of 144K:

This was a reply regarding how lightworkers were talked about negatively by Cobra.  I voiced that I was fed up with people who live in their 'castles in the sky,' while I and others work 40 hour work weeks under harsh conditions, and on top of that are being negatively judged.  I also said that this kind of treatment of lightworkers is one of the reasons why people leave 2012 Portal, and that I didn't blame them.  There were no profanities nor name calling in this reply.

Separate comment:

This was a comment about me being displeased of Cobra speaking down to lightworkers, and the inability of progress of the Light Forces to be able to get around obstacles to be able to physically intervene could be pointed out as the Light Forces 'not being on top of their game.'  I then however stated that it's important not to point the finger either way, and to forgive Cobra for ill statements regarding lightworkers, because Light is coming through, and to focus on the Light.  There were no profanities nor name calling in this comment.

If the reply and comment are allowed through in a future comment update, I will edit this post and say that it was allowed.  So far though, the comments were updated from 55 to 130, and neither my reply nor comment shows.  There is also no option to load more comments yet.  Thus far I regard this as deliberate censorship.

Every time I am censored like this, I will make a post about it and share it, unless I plan on deleting my replies or comments anyway.  In this instance, I had no such plans. 

If my reply and comment never shows, I will permanently leave 2012 Portal.  Please take note that I was the one who spread mass meditations to hundreds of meditation centers around the world.  I was the one who was published many times on PFC promoting 2012 Portal, and I was the one who helped get enough signatures for the Divine Intervention Petition and participants in the associated meditation.  Please take note that this is how one of the biggest promoters and participants of 2012 Portal gets treated. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)