Ending Powerlessness

One becomes powerless when one is angry about a negative situation but cannot do anything about the negative situation.  

For example, there are neighbors who have a dog tied up that can constantly bark for hours.  A few weeks ago, I knocked on their door to ask (in a cordial manner) if they could move the dog.  I was greeted by an obese woman who did not take kindly to this.  She said "all dogs bark," as though there was something wrong with me for asking, like I had no right to ask.  And, my landlord management wouldn't do anything if I asked.  Management didn't care about the cats having noisy sex from other neighbors in the past (fortunately these other neighbors who feed the cats had the decency to finally catch one of the rapist cats so the problem is mostly resolved.)  Also, it's not technically animal abuse, so animal control won't do anything.  I feel bad for the poor dog.  It's a very unhappy dog.  People who have dogs like this in the city are very selfish.  But, I can't do anything about it. So, I bought earplugs with the highest NNR (Noise Reduction Rating), and a pair of earmuffs that also have the highest NNR that I could find at the store.  That's the only thing I can do short of doing something unlawful, such as setting the dog free, but I don't want to go to jail and/or have my tires slashed and so forth if the neighbors found out.  So, it's ultra-high NNR earplugs and earmuffs.  This doesn't solve the negative situation, but it makes the negative situation bearable.

If one is angry and one can do something about a negative situation, this is another story.  One can turn the anger into action that will cause change.  

Example:  All these shills in the alternative media who are probably being paid by governmental organizations to lie to people, who are also tricking well-meaning people into giving them money online... this (understandably) makes me angry.  So, I did something about it.  I helped to expose these deep state agents by making a blog post promoting Jordan Sather's video.

It's also important to know that there is cause-and-effect.  Anyone who disrespects me (on a severe enough level - I don't sweat the small stuff), such as the selfish neighbors with the noisy dog, will have consequences manifest for them.  Those who are paid to lie, both in the mainstream and alternative media, will be exposed and have some very tough times ahead.  People will have uprisings against these liars, and stop giving these liars money.  I definitely encourage people to stand up to these liars.  This isn't 'baneful magick' though.  I don't do baneful magick.  This is simply the natural order.  

Regarding situations with the world at large, the world will do what the world will do, but I have the belief that more and more, the natural order, and divine intervention, will increasingly assert itself.  People can do meditations for this, or not.   

No more being upset and powerless.  No more tears. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)