No One in the Surface Population Truly Wants to be Nuked

There are those who think the world is so unbearable that they desire for the world to be nuked.  The world actually isn't so bad at all when unplugging from the mainstream and alternative media.  I even stopped keeping up with alternative media outlets who I find to be high quality.  Although I'm still tired at times, I have a much more positive outlook on life.

I do still keep up with 2012portal updates, and have found that doing the peace meditations does indeed have a very positive effect.  

I'm discovering that being angry is being powerless, because anger accomplishes nothing for me.  Looking at the latest deep state charades and being angry and going on pointless rants with my voice echoing on the walls - those days are over.  I no longer feel threatened by negative agendas.  I know that the negative agendas will fail, and that the cabal want WW3 so they can maintain power, and I choose to be a part of not allowing this to happen by helping to bring peace to the situations between Russia and NATO.

Some may think the world deserves to be nuked, but this is just talk.  If the world really was nuked, people would be very, very sad and regretful.  Nukes are not only physical.  Nukes cause extreme damage to realms beyond the physical.  No one in the surface population truly wants the world to be nuked.  

I highly suggest that everyone participate in the peace meditations, regardless of past grievances.  The peace meditations are done not out of fear, but out of choosing to be part of the solution.  It's quite nice to bring the pink light through, to help stop the negative elites'/cabal's plans, and to dissolve their engineered conflicts, both internally and externally. 

Keep up the awesome work! 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)