The Larger Picture

I shouldn't put personal matters before the larger picture, so I deleted my previous post.  Perhaps Cobra holds me to a higher standard, and this is why sometimes some of my comments don't go through.  Whatever the case may be, I'm letting this go now.

The last thing I want to do is get in the way of what needs to be done.  I don't know what the larger picture is anymore, but I don't want to discourage lightworkers from doing the peace meditations.  Maybe the primary focus needs to be the peace meditations to prevent unnecessary casualties.  There are many different perspectives, and it's up to lightworkers to make a choice on what they feel they should do. 

My conclusion is that it would be a good idea to do the peace meditations.  There are various versions of WW3 and/or attempts at WW3 - the fighting would reach a point where it becomes mostly innocent casualties.  The light forces don't only rely on lightworkers doing the peace meditations, but the peace meditations would help them to more easily weaken and stop the cabal's WW3 plans.

All the best!

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)