An Experiment to be Much Better Able to Deal with Increased Solar Activity Hitting Earth's Artificially Compromised Shields from CERN

By having Earth's shields being compromised by CERN's allowed activities, and the increased solar activity, this can cause an imbalance of having too much solar energy in a world where nurturing Goddess energy is lacking.

By being around those who are fully vaxxed for several hours a day (for example, at work), this can compromise one's connection to one's higher self.

As a personal note, by doing too many colonic irrigations over the years using water that is questionable in quality, my own gut has perhaps been damaged to the point of being depleted of melatonin, and/or depleted of its ability to adequately produce melatonin.  (Both the gut and the brain produce melatonin.)  When someone says, "You don't have the guts," this implies cowardice.  Perhaps an aspect of cowardice comes from the gut being damaged/compromised.

As a second personal note, I have been having serious mental problems that have been getting more severe over time.  I also psychically picked up a thought-form telling me to kill myself earlier today.

As a third personal note, although I don't like being reliant on supplements, I have decided to take melatonin during the daytime, starting this evening.  Melatonin is the only supplement that brings me back into balance, and it makes sense, because melatonin is probably a 'Goddess hormone' of sorts, which can counter the excess solar (masculine) energies hitting earth, and can help to strengthen the connection to my higher self.  Then, I can bring more light through.

I volunteer myself as the test subject.  I'm a 'zombie' in the daytime anyway, always being super tired, so there's really nothing to lose.  A time-released version is probably best.  I'm not sure about the dosage, but when my shadow starts to become more dominant, that's when I know I need to take another dose (in mg).

As a fourth personal note, I took poisonous amounts of syrian rue in 2006 (long story), which may have caused seratonin syndrome.  I'm not well-versed on the science, and neither are modern scientists when it comes to serotonin syndrome.  Long story short - melatonin brings back much needed inner balance.  Every mental technique has failed.  Meditation has failed.  It's time to start doing something on a physiological level.  Sometimes that's what it takes.

If others wish to join in this experiment who are also having balance issues, perhaps melatonin will help you as well.

I researched if melatonin is addictive/habit forming, and it is not.  There are no known withdrawal symptoms if someone stops taking it.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I'm finding that the tiredness isn't too bad with the melatonin so far. I may be a special case because my gut is not in very good shape, so I require more. I'll be careful to stay more grounded - relaxed yet focused. I'm not sure if it would help you sleep better or not. Some say that melatonin gives them nightmares. Maybe taking more melatonin in the day, and less at night, would allow for a better night's sleep with less problems.

    Tart cherries come to mind as a natural source of melatonin. The juice can be bought. There are other foods too that surprisingly contain melatonin:

    https://www.eatthis.com/melatonin-foods/

    (Ads are a bit annoying on that site but can be closed.) Another site even states that there are 22 foods that contain melatonin. I never would have thought this.

    The problem with tryptophan is that cooking destroys it. A source said this years ago, but unfortunately I can't find another article stating this. I do suspect it's true though. Undenatured whey protein powder has tryptophan because it's made at low enough temperatures.

    Thanks for the questions! They are well thought-out, and I like answering them, as this results in more empowering knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)