The Power of Enzymes

I read this book recently:

 


The book goes into what are called FODMAP foods.  FODMAPs (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols) are special carbohydrates in foods that the body has trouble digesting.  There are parts of starch that are "resistant starches," which despite being promoted as healthy, can actually cause major health issues.  

White rice is a low FODMAP starch, which the author heavily suggests.  However, rice has arsenic, and I did not feel well when eating it.  Next, I tried corn tortillas (also a low FODMAP starch), but I did not feel well eating this either.  Also, most corn is actually quite poisonous:

https://thefern.org/2024/05/the-u-s-mexico-tortilla-war/

The third low FODMAP option for starch was potatoes, which also didn't work well.

Surprisingly, I feel best eating bread, which is a high FODMAP starch.  However, bread gives me heartburn, and, for lack of better words, makes me 'shit bricks.'

Then I thought, "Why not just take enzymes that break FODMAPs down?"  I found a couple very expensive supplements online:




Then I thought, "Why not just take Beano?"

 

(Beano has a large amount of the enzyme Alpha Galactosidase.)

So far, taking a large amount (6 per day, but not all at once) of Beano has completely eliminated heartburn when eating bread. 'Shitting bricks' is also no longer an issue.  

Win-win.

Comments

  1. Hi Starlight ☺️
    I'm glad to see you've found a food supplement that's right for you. It's complicated to eat well on Earth, a lot of things are polluted and even organic food is probably polluted with soil water or rain.
    I can't wait to get back to a pure land where we can enjoy eating tasty fruit and vegetables and drinking pure water, while we wait for the ascension 😉.
    Kisses take care 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 99.99% of the time health protocols I do don't work. On the very rare time when I find it, that .01% is so nice! There are still some major health issues I have, but any little thing that actually helps is like a diamond. 💎

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)