Regarding the Lurker

I'm having recurring dreams of LGBTQIA+ (I guess that's all the letters now) trying to 'take everything over.'  I'm not against people who are gay or trans and so forth, but I'm seeing that this is becoming extremely political.  This movement is trying to heavily influence governments, and take over... libraries.  (A library was intimidated to turn into a gay bar in the dreamstate.)  The lurker resides in such tactics.  Probably, anything that's 'hyper-polarized' in the world is from the lurker.

The lurker-pattern of trauma/victim-victimizer scenarios is that demographics who were bullied in the past become the new bullies.  Back and forth this goes, like a pendulum.   

Perhaps since subquantum anomaly has been cleared to a great extent, the lurker is concentrating itself within the surface population as much as it can.

On a personal note, I've spoken in the past about my 'core essence' being altered into something it's not supposed to be - something distorted in ways that have caused me immense suffering over the years.  This is somehow connected to my liver/pancreas area.  I can't describe with words how horrible this feels.  It's not this way all the time though.  It comes and goes.

Although the distortion and attempted alteration of my core essence continues, an aspect I'm not proud of has very recently been cleared to a noticeable extent.  I see this as evidence that the lurker is being cleared from the surface population.  

I am curious if there is a new meditation that can be done to assist in clearing the lurker from oneself.  This meditation could also include clearing the lurker from the surface population, but perhaps it's best to only be on a personal level at this time.  It's difficult to say.

Maybe there is a pre-existing meditation that is the most effective in clearing the lurker, such as the rainbow flower of life.  I can't say for sure, so this is a question that's being asked.

Comments

  1. Hi brother ☺️
    Well, your liver/pancreas problems are located at the solar plexus level, there's probably a link with the parasite linked to it, the one linked to our earthly existence. You know, Sébastien talked about it, you know when I was attacked by a scalar weapon it was also at the liver level, for 3 days, I would have preferred to give birth it was less painful, my doctor didn't understand all my tests were normal 😅.
    Well, I use Eela's pink light to dissolve the primary anomaly and the black link that connects humans to the Luker combined with the silver light or silver flower of life energy of the divine feminine that dissolves.
    With this energy I opened a passage (silver-white staircase, to let out trapped souls, it was in a lucid dream).
    I fetch the pure/Original energy of the Goddess from the comical central sun.
    Let your higher self guide you.
    At the moment I have a pink shield that surrounds me without my needing to invoke it.
    Be careful, divine feminine energy is the thing he hates most.
    Kisses 😘
    Maybe we'll have a new meditation after Cobra comes to France, I'll keep you posted.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent advice, thanks! Makes sense that goddess presence would dissolve it. You are doing awesome work!
      Sounds like it was energy weapons used against you. I keep wondering what the status of energy weapons is. Cobra said several months ago that energy weapons would be removed.
      The liver/pancreas area in my case isn't as much a physical pain as much as it is a pain in my soul. It's being forced to feel ways that are extremely unnatural. It's also one of the reasons I'm so focused on diet, as there are certain foods that set it off.
      💖

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)