Accessing Bubbles of Heaven

Many may know this, but I'd like to briefly go into how to better access one's personal "bubble of heaven."  This maybe also activates ATVOR.  During a bubble of heaven 'session:'

What do you enjoy doing that relaxes you?

Stop all thoughts about any negativity in your own life.  Stop all thoughts about any negative news in the world.  Stop all thoughts about the cabal.  Stop all thoughts about the projected future.  If/when these thoughts come through, realize they are trying to distract you from accessing the bubble of heaven, and allow yourself to keep relaxing.

Having relaxed focus on positive advanced worlds is one of the ways of access.  Feel the energies come through into the body.  Maybe listen to some nice electronic music.

Sidenote regarding A432 music:

If it's not in A432, it's ok to listen to it.  Often times there is no choice.  Lightworkers don't have to limit music choices just because the music is not tuned to A432.  Just be sure to have some A432 sound tones (which are plentiful on youtube) to listen to and maybe hum or sing to every now and again.  

It's also possible to tune A440 music down to A432 using various software, such as Soundforge or Audacity.  But even then, it's not true A432 music, and only has a fraction of the benefits.  True A432 music is originally created in A432.

Comments

  1. I am Aisha, I think someone is manifesting and wants me to write a review for him. This is my last gift to him, even if he keeps denying me, I just want to say that I have found a way that I really want. Love, this love, is in our soul. The more I feel everything about the soul, the more I can understand the meaning of the existence of the universe. I will no longer look for everything outside, my twin soul and everything I want, are all in my soul. The more I explore my soul, the more I can feel that the soul is the universe.
    May all be in everlasting love !
    ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive yourself for all your mistakes. Forgiving yourself is the most important thing. The source does not want us to be in guilt and self-blame. The universe only wants us to be happy and joyful.♥️🫂🌹

      Delete
    2. What I understand during my twin soul journey is to forgive myself for everything and love myself more. Loving myself means loving my twin soul.♥️

      Delete
  2. I want to ask one last question. If you are lucky enough to answer me, what do you think about the physical laws of the universe that came about through the Big Bang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know whether the Big Bang was a wrong law of physics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cobra said it was from anomaly interacting with Light.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I understand, Thank you for your answer that helped me .

      Delete
    3. Hello,Starlight, I always thought that a certain man was my twin soul, but I doubted this connection, and he and I have completely different personalities. He is a very calm and rational man, and I am a very emotional, lovely and romantic woman.
      What do you think? Can these two different personalities be together? I yearn for a free and unfettered life, but he is the opposite of me !
      So I decided to give up this connection because I was very doubtful. I am more comfortable alone and happy every day.

      🤗🎇🌷🌈

      Delete
    4. Starlight, I also wish you happiness and joy every day !💖💖💖

      Delete
  4. Hello, Starlight, whether this physical law about the Big Bang is wrong is very important to me, because it has a great impact on me, and I need a correct answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starlight, the man I like is very strict in his work. He plans all the goals, but I just do things based on my feelings and my heart. I don't like to plan anything. I can't imagine a rational man and an emotional woman. He absolutely couldn't tolerate my laziness and spontaneity in my life, so I gave up on him. I continue to live my emotional life alone, and it feels so good to be alone.🤗
    Giving you the cutest, sweetest heart, may you be relaxed, stress-free, happy and joyful every day !💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. startlight, I was ready to give up on the search for my twin soul, and even after the Earth was liberated, I would live a happy life alone. I don't want to find any man either !🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, no problem! It's sometimes a good idea to get away from all the electronics. Very understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw it a while back. Interesting movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's ok! I'm probably not.
    Cool that you can remember that! ✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)