A Thought-Form Has Been Nagging at Me

My goal is to condense Reality Transurfing, which is 760 pages, into less than 50 pages.  I'm currently in the middle of Chapter 7.

Lately, my intuition has been picking up the thought-form that I am plagiarizing.  The Transurfing audiobook is for free on youtube though.  

It's true that I often type direct quotes in these notes and summaries, but that's only because I feel that the book often states information in the best way.  And, I fully disclose that I'm doing this. 

Should I not condense the entire book online like this?  I just want to help myself and others have a 'better time in 3D.'  That is my intent.


Comments

  1. Yeah, some thoughtforms can be erased that way. It's like a reset button.
    The aim is definitely to get to the point when condensing it like this.
    I'll keep going with it! I'm thinking I'll have Chapter 7 done by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please! please! please! Do not stop your work in summarising the best out of the book.
    There are people like me with a very hectic work life who can only intend to read the entire book but not even able to complete a fourth of it and at the same time in a great of such wisdom.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I'll ignore the plagiarizing thoughtform and finish what I started!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)