What I Can and Cannot Be One With

I can be one with the authentic. 

I can be one with nature.  I can be one with planetary bodies.  I can be one with Suns and central Suns.  I can be one with genuinely positive Ets.  I can be one with my true nature(s).  I can be one with the true Source and associated realms. 

I cannot be one with illusion.

I cannot be one with certain people's thoughtforms that I am a psychopath.  I cannot be one with most of the thoughtforms of the surface population.  I cannot be one with the cabal.  I cannot be one with false programming that continually attempts to take the place of my true nature.  No matter how hard evil tries to alter my core essence, I cannot be one with evil.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)