Another Problem - Dream About Negative Ets

I just had a dream about trying to escape an abduction by negative Ets.  My intuition told me they are the negative greys.  I woke up in a fearful state, feeling that I would have to fight for my life.  

How can the negative greys be here in ships if 2012portal keeps saying most of everything has been cleared?  Is this the Andromedan chimera AI matrix mentioned by 2012portal messing with me, or is there 'something else' going on? 

Why would 2012portal not ever mention the greys?  Why am I still getting stinging sensations?  What's going on?

Something's really not right... 

I don't want to fear monger if the Light Forces are here for positive intervention, but am I supposed to just ignore my intuition?  

If it's the AI matrix going haywire because it's about to be removed... I really hope this is case.  

Honestly though, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Comments

  1. I'm just glad that you are ok! I was having some really horrible thoughtforms of something bad happening to people, and was worried.

    It's totally fine that you did this. Maybe that's what the others did as well. The internet is a lonely place, it's true. I've wanted to leave many times as well. It really has become pointless before any big changes take place, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I'll edit out the part on people disappearing.)

    That's healthy. That's owning your own power. Not needing validation from others is wise. I wish you the best, and see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding my own comments, I know that from the stats on my blog views when I post comments to link my posts on 2012portal, that not that many people read the comments. The main reason I post comments on 2012portal, and on this blog, is to communicate with the Light Forces. Interaction with other people is ok too, but is definitely secondary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm familiar with sigmas. I'm more of a sigma as well. I will watch those vids, thanks!

    Because people have been disappearing from 2012portal, I thought that maybe they were being killed off by the cabal or something. Cobra even stated that this was happening in a country that wasn't listed a while back. I was paranoid that this happened to you. Perhaps that doesn't happen anymore though. I don't even want to mention this. Best not to dwell on it. Sorry for jumping to the most negative conclusions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Majora's Mask is one of my favs. The power left the mask. The veil is lifted. Interesting analogy. I took a couple tests to see what kind of male I am. They came up sigma, but from researching characteristics, I feel more like an omega.

    ReplyDelete

  6. First of all, good to hear you're doing fine, Libra.
    Hör auf Dein Herz und geh Deinen Weg.

    Concerning your post, Starlight.
    One of my first comments back in 2014 was to "DTA - don't trust anybody" when it comes to intel.
    That was very sternly told to me by my Higher Self.
    And I admit that I strayed from that advice myself as I put too much trust in other people's supposed "knowledge" or "information."

    Follow your Self, your Intuition and most of all your Heart.
    The Head can be fooled, the Heart always knows the Truth.

    DK


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intel has proven to be pretty much worthless, true. Maybe it's best to do that, yeah.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)