The Abused Should Not Be Allowed to Abuse Others, and Gauging Politicians

Although I usually don't pay attention to what happens in the dreamstate anymore because most of my dreams are ridiculously stupid, this won't leave me alone so I'll go ahead and write about it.  I don't want to make posts anymore at all, but here goes:

I had a dream the other day about Jewish people stealing power.   

There are Jewish people in key positions of power who abuse their power.  The Jewish people were abused, and now some become the abusers.  That's the pattern with other groups that are abused as well.  

Various demographics of abused people often get away with abusing others because hardly anyone dares to stand up against them, because to do so would mean 'getting crucified.'  Even me writing about Jewish people like this could cause extremists to call me antisemitic.  I'm not singling Jewish people out - this is just what recently came up.

All abusers, regardless of the abuse they went through in the past, need to be stopped.  Isn't the idea to end the cycle of abuse? 

To those who were abused who now take the role of abusers:

Yes, I know what's been done to you is unimaginably horrible.  This doesn't mean you get to do the same to others though.

The nightmare needs to stop repeating itself.

-------

Regarding the midterms, my patience is 100% gone, but I will say this:

Of course both sides are corrupt because for example, both democratic and republican senators tried to start WW3, but still, the democratic party is more likely to push the social credit score system compared with the republican party.  I hope the republicans win because I want it to be less likely for future generations to live in a social credit score dystopia.  

I gauge the quality of politicians by how they behaved during covid.  Politicians showed their true colors during such times.  I ask the question, "Did the politician push greedy self interests, fear, and tyranny during covid, or did the politician stand up for maintaining basic human rights?"  The majority of politicians pushed the former, but there are noteworthy exceptions. 

Comments

  1. I agree, most politicians have been blackmailed, which is why most of them went along with covid tyranny. Perhaps there is a small portion of politicians who have not been blackmailed though.

    Excellent descriptive categories, thanks!

    It's true that forgiveness is very powerful. People can definitely go too far when it comes to vengeance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't resonate with that part of the update either.

    I really liked his mentioning of the Cosmic Central Race removing the cabal though. Maybe the ones who are irredeemable will be sent to the GCS in the most efficient way possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)