Some Inspiration

Lately, my intuition has not been working properly.  Me being incorrect when I mentioned remaining hostages in the underground pit under Urim base is one example.  

I'm in a stressful situation that will be over in about 3 weeks, but in the meantime, when I can't seem to say anything useful, it's best to not say anything at all.  

I deleted a couple posts.  I apologize to those who made comments on those posts.  I just felt that I should keep some things to myself.  There are people who follow me, and I do not want to be a negative influence on them.  

I will, however, post some inspiring clips and music.

 







 

Comments

  1. Thanks! I've been feeling a bit better today. The 2012portal update is very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I also like the part about the more proactive role. Will be interesting to see what happens for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Phoenix, yeah, I see what you mean by wanting to be in harmony with Gaia and not have all this other stuff from the past to deal with. For a long time I've wanted to have a 'clean slate.' Maybe that's what 2012portal means by "Cosmic Reset." All this stuff gets cleared out.

    Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather not say. Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid, but I may be targeted so I don't want to give specifics. (Not you, but certain others may be a problem.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's important to get the processing done as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I appear to have an extremely large amount to process, which feels neverending, unless most of what I have is not my own, but instead belongs to the dark forces, making me think it's my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)