Problems, Problems, Problems...

I had a friend in high school who was an outcast like me.  We were best friends.  Then later in adulthood, he really got into H.P. Lovecraft and Cthulhu.  I told him I couldn't go down that road, but he didn't respect this.  I would see entities in the dreamstate that no one should see.  A huge amount of damage was done.  I just had a dream about him, and the dream was very coherent and clear.  He thinks I'm his enemy, and I feel like he is trying to hunt me down.  I'm ok with admitting that he scares me.  He's a very scary guy.

It has also come to my attention that many conservatives may want nothing to do with the Light Forces, viewing them as a part of the NWO.  

Already, there appear to be many problems from the surface population regarding contact with the Light Forces.  Not only are there many sources like Corey Goode basically saying that the Light Forces are evil, along with many other sources that are against Metatron and the Flower of Life, but many people who aren't even aware of these sources are likely to view the Light Forces with hostility.  This was seen in the dreamstate as me getting replicator food and sitting down at a table to eat in a restaurant, while conservatives got up in unison from their table to leave when they saw me.

Perhaps some of the above is just the cabal trying to manipulate me, and the situation with the surface population is not so volatile regarding contact with the Light Forces.  I do, however, find it highly probable that my previous friend is obsessed with me and wishes to cause me further harm.

Comments

  1. Yeah, fear can take the backseat.

    I don't know what happened with Libra J. M. Aquila - completely disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)