Message to All Who Metaphysically Attack Me

The attacks continue against me in the dreamstate.  The attacks are of very loud grinding and static noises that can physically be heard in the head. 

The attacks also continue as stinging sensations and the manipulation of thoughtforms.

Whoever is behind these attacks, know this:

You've been given many chances to stop in the past, and you did not stop.  No more chances shall be given.  Every last one of you shall be destroyed.  I don't care who you think you are.  I don't care about your abilities.  Source has the final say, and I have claimed Divine Intervention from Source.  There is no higher power.

Comments

  1. 12.1 in china.
    me too.
    so strong attacking I even can't do nothing just keel faith and rest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, rest is very important. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in this. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Salt can help, true.

    Lately I've been working with the Buddhic Column of Light.

    https://youtu.be/3lAlfvP-s0o?t=335

    I haven't done the abundance meditation. Sure, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steph d'Auvergne! Golden Light is one of my favorites to work with! I used to do Solfeggio as well, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Starlight
    Here is my gift to you:
    Fai degli “rituali di purificazione” per ripulire le energie (bruciando Salvia Bianca, erbe, Palo Santo o incensi). Usa soprattutto l’incenso di Mirra che รจ Potentissimo!
    Vedi qui:
    https://youtu.be/siJ6EtOeZdg

    https://www.boutique-di-lourdes.com/prod.php?k=incenso-mirra-10g&IDCat=71&SIDCat=332&IDArticle=1162&track=pic&&clic=perfmax_tous_produits&gclid=CjwKCAiAhKycBhAQEiwAgf19emkuiiZH1w8KOvBS6UoSFh0fOJ2dK95QF25loKwH7NPBiQXOhpAIPBoCbbsQAvD_BwE
    Che Tu sia Protetto!!! Amore, Pace e Luce!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซ✴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I'm unable to use incense where I live right now, but I do believe that this has benefits. All the best! ๐Ÿค—

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)