A Major Realization Has Been Reached

The more I try to find the truth, the more confused I become.  

The quest for truth has become a trap.

Attention that goes to countless sources of intel becomes stretched too thin.  Surprisingly, there actually is such a thing as having a mind that is too open.   

Best to keep it simple, and do what one feels guided to do.

A mind that is too open can become gullible, and therefore vulnerable to manipulation.  The mind should be open to new possibilities, but should also have a filter for discernment.  

It seems that wherever I go, trouble follows, because I will be able to see one thing clearly, only to be clouded on something else shortly after.  Such is the nature of a mind that wants to know everything, opening too many doors, going too many directions - becoming lost.

I will work on being more disciplined, and I apologize if I have caused turmoil recently with my latest obsession with perfection.

On my part, more focus will now return to this:

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2022/09/violet-flame-meditation.html

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)