A Major Decision Has Been Reached

(I am not the creator of the images in this post.)

Perhaps there's a very good reason why I haven't been able to silence my inner voice telling me something's wrong.

https://youtu.be/PuYpKUiLmKg

The decision has been made.  All personal operations with the flower of life will cease from here forward.

This geometry will be my new pursuit, which, although I didn't realize it at the time, was my old pursuit starting over 15 years ago:

 

 

The 45 degree angles can be seen in the petals.  This resonates well.

Time to get back on track to go home.

 

 
 
The geometry issue was never addressed, so I'm addressing this myself. 
 
If others feel differently, that's fine, and I could be wrong. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)