The Two Dyson Spheres May Be Essential for the Survival of the Surface Population

There are three main causes of heart problems and/or cardiac deaths that I'm aware of:

- The experimental drugs

- Covid-19 itself

- The Sun's changing energies

The following are my thoughts in random order because I'm too tired to make this into a nice post right now.  I may do some editing later:

I know of personal testimony that people have heart problems after getting Covid.  

I don't see how it's possible for Covid to be 5G as Fulford claims, because I don't see how it's possible to specifically target people and give them the symptoms that go along with Covid.  I also don't see how Covid is just 'the flu' because the symptoms are different than the flu.  Thus, I maintain that Covid is an independent virus.  Perhaps those who refuse to isolate Covid in certain circumstances do so not because Covid doesn't exist, but do so for other ulterior motives.  

There are many instances of athletes dying from cardiac problems after getting the experimental drugs, and of course there are the latest pilot statistics.  The pilot deaths may be from a combination of the changing solar energies and the experimental drugs.  Pilots are exposed to a much greater amount of solar radiation when flying, and pilots of course fly quite a bit as required by their jobs.  If the solar energies changed recently, that would be an explanation.  Or, it really is just from the experimental drugs, or the experimental drugs make the pilots much more vulnerable to solar radiation's negative effect on heart health, or some other complicated explanation implicating the experimental drugs.  It needs to be clear that I'm not using the solar radiation explanation to get the experimental drugs 'off the hook.'  The dramatic increase in pilot deaths does very strongly implicate the experimental drugs.

I had heart problems before Covid, and I concluded that it was from the Sun's changing energies.  Here's some evidence backing up the claim that increased solar activity can negatively affect heart health:

https://biomedscis.com/pdf/OAJBS.ID.000203.pdf

"High values of geomagnetic activity have a negative effect on human cardiovascular health that includes significant variations in heart rate variability [13,25]."

This one's also a good read:

https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/12/12/1613/htm#:~:text=More%20recently%2C%20in%20%5B%2044%20%5D%2%20the%20relationship,mass%20ejections%2C%20and%20stream%20interaction%20regions%20was%20studied.

My intuition is telling me that the Light Forces creating the two cloaked Dyson spheres to buffer solar energies will be very important for the survival of the surface population.  The surface population is already having a difficult time handling solar energies, solar wind speeds, and so forth.  I'd like to think that I'm strong enough to be able to handle the solar energies without the Dyson spheres, but I am not.  No human is, and my heartbeat has not been beating as it should lately (I did not, nor will I ever, get the experimental drug).  In other ways as well, my intuition is telling me that I've been having a difficult time with the various solar energies coming through.  I originally thought that maybe this was me being harmed by other people who have been 'shedding,' but again, my heart problems and other issues preceded Covid and the experimental drugs.

The surface population's inability to effectively process the changing solar energies may be a major contributing factor to 'end times madness.'

The surface population's 'template' is too damaged through eons of abuse to be able to handle the Sun's changing energies without special filtering/buffering.  This also implies that the surface population will not be able to handle The Event, so if The Event happens, it may not be in an instant 'flash' as previously planned, but instead a series of specially filtered/buffered waves over a period of time.  Key word is "may."  I could be wrong. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)