Setting Our Differences Aside

I listened to the latest interview associated with the Divine Intervention Meditation and petition.  Then, I also read the interview to get as clear a picture as I possibly could.  I wanted to have everything crystal clear in my mind so that there could be no distortions in my thinking.  In my case, it's critical that I be completely distortion-free regarding the current situation.  Part of being distortion-free is clearing up any and all issues I may have with what was said in the latest interview.  I am in alignment with everything in the latest interview except for one thing.  I am careful with my words because I don't want to be a hindrance, but part of not being a hindrance is getting everything completely cleared, which means going to any and all areas that require addressment.  

The only area of addressment I found was when Cobra stated that people sometimes have unrealistic expectations, thinking that one meditation can transmute all darkness on Earth.

It was Cobra who gave lightworkers many unrealistic expectations.  I could come up with several quotes proving this over the years, but I'm sure readers of the 2012portal blog will know what I mean.  Also, nearly 9 years of updates and meditations is quite a bit more than "a few minutes of one strong meditation." 

However, the Light Forces did not know the severity of the situation, so the Light Forces were certainly not intending to deceive anyone, nor was Cobra.  The Light Forces and Cobra did and do have the best of intentions.  It's just that it needs to be realized that part of the reason why lightworkers had such high expectations was because Cobra kept stating high expectations.  I'm glad to say this was the only issue I found in the interview.  From here on out, there will be no further issues in this regard because later in the interview, the main purpose of the meditations was revealed.  The main purpose of the meditations was to ensure the positive timeline and prevent major global catastrophes.  The upcoming meditation and associated petition, however, can and will go beyond maintenance.  This time, this one really is completely different than all the previous ones.

Take it easy on Cobra.  It was Cobra and the Light Forces who got this petition started, and this is the only Et petition on the planet that is succeeding.  That in and of itself should be more than enough for people to stop being hostile toward Cobra and the Light Forces.  Again, this is the only petition on Earth that is succeeding.  Believe me, I've searched and searched and could find no other similar petition that remotely has this many signatures.  This is huge, and this is the real deal.  So, although I needed to clear up the issue that is mentioned above, now that it is clear, it's time to let it go and focus on joining the Galactic Family.  I for one don't want to be historically known as someone who was a hindrance to planetary liberation.  

It's time to set our differences aside, and go for it, all in.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)