Wheat Bran for Stabilization and Cleansing

Wheat bran has virtually no starch, being the fiber part of wheat.  When combined with a protein source, the result is a near immediate cleansing effect.  Ground meat does not have nearly as much of a destabilizing effect when taken with wheat bran.

Internet is working better, at least for now.

Libra had a good comment on a previous post regarding diet.  Here is her comment:

"With about 23 years of overweight, this is my following experience which may or may not apply to your life situation:

- If you have the feeling that your stomach is full, but you could theoretically eat more, then STOP!

- Counting calories is BULLSHIT!

- It doesn't have to be 3 meals a day. Some people are fine with 2 or even 1 meal a day, while others eat more than 3 meals per day. Obviously, it highly depends on the situation. For instance, if you are working physically hard, then you can and will eat more than somebody who is lazy all day.

- Fat does NOT make you fat! The real problem is excessive sugar intake, since it triggers a large insulin production = more likely to store body fat. Also, unnecessary stress can lead to overeating and more body fat as well.

- Not all carbs are bad! However: There is a huge difference, if you consume 100 grams of carbs in form of vegetables, bread or pure sugar (100 grams of sugar is equal to about 1 liter soda)

- All forms of exercise are good, as long as you do it regularly and as long as you don't overwhelm yourself. With emphasis on "regularly". So, it's better than 1 hour of exercise and 23 hours being lazy. Even if you do some stuff in your apartment - it's still better in the long run than being lazy on the couch.

- Too much salt intake can lead to water retention and feeling bloated. Much salt is typically found in processed food and fast food. Sweating is a good way to balance out this problem.

- From an energetic perspective, not only the food itself is a factor, but also, the way how it's processed and consumed!

- Using a scale can be counterproductive for weight loss. Better use a mirror and your clothes as measurement.

Also, I have found out for myself that I can either lose or gain weight very fast, without too much effort and without starving. So, it's not the fault of my metabolism as I believed in the past! Currently, I'm on a ketogenic diet, I eat how much I want and when I want and I still lose weight! (I noticed this through looking in the mirror, as well as through my clothes which got a bit looser already)

My personal milestone would be, if I could fit into my old winter jacket again which has size M."

-------

Thank you Libra!  You're on the right track!

I do some starches, but may give low carb another try in the future.

Disturbing observation: 

Avoiding anything with natural flavors and/or artificial flavors is critical.  I bought some non-dairy plain cashew yogurt that had flavorings added and it was a complete disaster.  One would be amazed by how many food products have flavorings added to them.  For example, there is virtually no protein bar in existence that doesn't have flavorings added.  Many 'organic' products have these flavorings added as well.  These flavorings are more harmful than MSG, causing depression and other mental issues, and/or amplifying pre-existing issues.  Headaches and 'foul feelings' are the result for a day after going off the flavorings.

MSG is harmful, but gets used as a scapegoat to divert attention from even worse additives.

Comments

  1. I still read Fulford from time. He's kind of a mixture of gloom and doom and white hat hopium that never comes true which rubs me the wrong way. But he does have some interesting links for news in his articles. Lot of excitement in the air, definitely! ☄️

    ReplyDelete
  2. And getting out of the mentality of wanting to eat sweets and junk foods. After a while, the cravings disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually made a reply that didn't go through on 2012portal's latest comment update. I said that the private owning of land for first contact, or owning one's own land, is completely ridiculous. I then said to have first contact and to stop playing games. I agree with Libra on this one. I'm getting pretty fed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't mean to quit or anything, as violet flame and fire of An is powerful, but the owning of land bit is just silly, and the censoring of how I feel is unfair. I've lost count how many times I've been censored when I didn't even cuss or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it's a good idea to not focus on future scenarios so much, but instead focus on living better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)